Senior Analytics Manager- Regulatory Reporting
Stockholm, Sweden /
Klarna was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2005. Since then we've changed the banking industry forever. And now we're creating the world's smoothest shopping experience. We serve over 90 million consumers worldwide, and partner with 250,000 merchants – with a new merchant joining us every 8 minutes. Including some of the world's leading brands, such as H&M, ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Samsung and Lufthansa. Our offices are spread over 17 different markets, hosted by 4000+ employees from 100+ nationalities.
About the regulatory reporting team
The regulatory reporting team is responsible for the accurate and timely provision of data to regulatory authorities in Sweden and around the world. The team is based in Stockholm, Sweden with some colleagues in Berlin, Germany. Beyond its core reporting duties, the team provides technical support around regulatory matters to colleagues across Klarna, monitors and plans for regulatory developments, ensures Klarna maintains adequate capital in relation to its risk profile and supports Klarna product and market expansions.
Who you are
- We are looking for someone ambitious with significant drive! We need a problem solver, initiative taker, someone that sees opportunities and potential to improve. You should be passionate about your job and enjoy a fast paced international working environment.
- You will play an important role in taking Klarna to the next level - thus, you should desire to go above and beyond to deliver and grow as an individual. At Klarna we embrace change, you should dare to challenge the status quo and be persistent in doing so.
What you will do
- This will be a hands-on finance role, suited to a self-starter with strong communication and organization skills. The role will interact heavily with other key areas of finance and stakeholders across Klarna globally.
- Provide support in all regulatory reporting matters for Klarna Group and its subsidiaries and proactively communicate around capital adequacy and regulatory developments with senior management
- Lead major projects such as the development of a new automated regulatory reporting system
- Represent regulatory reporting for Klarna new market and product expansions
- Represent regulatory reporting for merger & acquisition / significant transactions reviews
- Create internal performance indicators and regulatory reports through BI solutions
- Drive process improvements and maintain a robust control and process framework for regulatory reporting
- Assist the accountable lead for regulatory reporting to manage the risks arising for regulatory reporting
- Ensure compliance with the group policies and maintain / enhance the regulatory reporting policies
- Develop and support colleagues across the regulatory reporting team
Some of responsibilities will include
You should have
- A degree from a university in a numerate subject (e.g. Economics, Science, Engineering or Business)
- Applicable work experience within regulatory reporting
- Ability to multitask and operate in a fast paced environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and in particular the ability to convey complex messages quickly and succinctly
- Experience with EBA regulations with other regulations a merit
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
You might also have
- A relevant postgraduate or professional qualification in regulatory compliance, financial services, accountancy, internal audit or finance.
- An accounting degree from a recognized professional association
- Understanding of local Swedish regulatory reporting requirements
- Understanding of other local regulatory reporting requirements
- Experience in system implementation within the financial services industry
- Experience in process improvements
- Strong attention to detail and experience in using structured approaches to problem solving
- Significant drive and ambition
- Strong conceptual ability
Please apply with CV in English
Klarna is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates. Please refrain from including your picture and age with your application.