Merchant Foundation Operations - Partner Operations Lead
Stockholm, Sweden /
Service Delivery /
Klarna was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2005. Since then we've changed the banking industry forever. And now we're creating the world's smoothest shopping experience. We serve over 90 million consumers worldwide, and partner with 200,000 merchants – with a new merchant joining us every 8 minutes. Including some of the world's leading brands, such as H&M, ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Samsung and Lufthansa. Our offices are spread over 17 different markets, hosted by 3500+ employees from 90 nationalities.
Do you really want to lead a team and/or have some experience of leading a team in a service environment? And more importantly - do you have experience of merchant/customer/partner service and do you live and breathe service? Would you like to work in a dynamic and energetic environment? Then Merchant Services Lead for the Partner Operations could be the right role for you!
As Merchant Services Lead for the Partner Operations team, you will lead a group of around 10 Service Specialists and together with them develop the way we are working with our partners today. We are looking for a driven, results oriented individual who is motivated and equipped to improve processes, internal collaboration and to inspire people.
What will you be doing? As Merchant Services Lead, you will lead a team and be responsible for performance management and follow-ups, recruitment and improvement projects. You will engage the employees in everyday work making sure that everything is working as smoooth and efficiently as possible.
You will have a lot of contact with stakeholders internally and externally, and will be reporting to the Central Region Lead.
Main duties include:
- Responsible for following up and delivering on the team's KPI’s while delivering high quality service.
- Daily alignment with the specialists in the team to coach and drive development in order to reach operational targets.
- Work with your team to identify requirements, resolve cases and help drive decisions.
- Interface with stakeholders across the organization.
- Suggest and implement improvements to processes and ways of working.
Who you are:
- You have the ability to lead a team with strong results.
- You have a strong capability in knowledge gathering and sharing.
- You have strong business understanding and enjoy handling multiple tasks.
- You have great communication and networking skills, making sure that your stakeholders always know what to expect and when.
- You have a great understanding of the partnership landscape and of the different types of e-commerce platforms and payment providers operating in it.
- You have excellent communication skills in English.
We will also offer you an awesome working environment filled with smart and ambitious colleagues who care for each other and work as a team in order to achieve success!
Interested? Great! We are looking forward to your application, the interviewing process starts immediately so apply as soon as possible.