Senior Manager - Global Quality Experience
Berlin, Germany /
Service Delivery /
Klarna was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2005. Since then we've changed the banking industry forever. And now we're creating the world's smoothest shopping experience. We serve over 90 million consumers worldwide, and partner with 250,000 merchants – with a new merchant joining us every 8 minutes. Including some of the world's leading brands, such as H&M, ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Samsung and Lufthansa. Our offices are spread over 17 different markets, hosted by 4000+ employees from 100+ nationalities.
Are you passionate about customer experience, data analysis and leadership? Do you love working in a high-speed environment with KPIs and improvement opportunities? Are you an engaged problem solver who loves to help other people grow in their role?
Sounds like you? Great, keep on reading as we have the perfect opportunity for you. We are looking for a fluent English speaker to be the Service Delivery Manager for Quality Assurance.
What you will do
Everyday, thousands of our customers globally contact Klarna with different queries and situations that require our focused attention. It is important for our service agents and processes to go above and beyond expectations to ensure our customers receive extraordinary service in every single contact. As our Global Quality experience owner, you will be responsible for coordinating the delivery of Quality and Customer Satisfaction by working closely with the Quality Leads and Operations Leads in each market.
- Shape the global standard of quality Klarna will stand for!
- Own quality standards and processes for our workforce of over 4000 brilliant individuals (outsourced and in-house).
- Ensure Klarna’s quality framework and processes are implemented and aligned in all markets.
- Analyze different data points on a daily basis to identify trends and improvement opportunities.
- Manage and support Klarna outsourcing suppliers to ensure they meet the agreed quality KPIs together with the Quality Leads and Operations Leads in each market.
- Coach Quality Leads to ensure their development and performance are aligned with the delivery expectations.
- Coordinate and support other internal Klarna stakeholders for the delivery of solutions.
In this role, you will need to be both hands-on to be on top of all details as well as good at high-level strategy to drive changes on a big scale. You are ready to lead your team and stakeholders through exciting times of change by coaching and engaging them in everyday quality quests. An important success factor of your journey with us is that you are able to collaborate with several stakeholders (internally and externally) and that you make data-driven decisions. Your passion is to follow current industry trends when it comes to quality assurance, customer satisfaction and bring them to life at Klarna Service operations. With your initiatives, we can be sure that we continuously improve our service standards in order to deliver remarkable service operations.
Who you are
- Worked 3 to 5 years in Consulting or 4years plus in a tech company
- You have been working on improving processes, products or experiences
- You are excellent at stakeholder management with a high attention to details.
- You love to get your hands dirty and drive your team to success
- You are a true problem-solver who does not settle for less than perfect.
- You can prioritise your work tasks and most importantly, you love being a part of your team member’s growth in their roles.
- You are a true leader with a couple of years of experience from working as a team manager, project leader or similar.
You should have
- 3 to 5 years in Consulting or 4+ years in a tech company.
- Customer obsession mindset.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Data driven mindset and analysis skill.
- Team leadership and stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to work under high pressure in a fast changing environment.
Ideal start date: As soon as possible.
Klarna is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates. Please refrain from including your picture and age with your application.