Service Manager, Office Services (Global Facility Manager)
Who we are
Klarna’s mission is to free people from all the meaningless time spent managing money and purchases, so they can do more of what they love. Every day at Klarna we help consumers, merchants, and partners to explore just how smoooth the modern purchase experience can be. Our position at the crossroads of payments, consumer financing, ecommerce and banking means we are uniquely positioned to do this. There is no label for what we do.
Klarna was born in Stockholm in 2005 and today has 2000 employees working across Europe and the US. We currently serve 60 million consumers, work together with 90,000 merchants and process more than a million payment transactions a day. We are growing at 40% year on year and our investors include Visa, Atomico, Sequoia Capital, Permira and Bestseller group/ Anders Holsch Povlsen. We have strong partnerships with some of the world’s leading brands, such as ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Zara, Lufthansa and Spotify.
To find out more about what it's like to work at Klarna: klarna.com/careers
As the Service Manager for Office Services you will be responsible for leading our global facilities team with a world class service. The team consists of Office managers around the world as well as leading the team at servicing our three offices in Stockholm, consisting on receptionists, hosts & coordinators.
You will execute Klarnas strategies and guidelines on how a world class office operates. Your and the team's mission will be to give excellent services to all our employees globally. Other responsibilities include vendor selection and management and budget oversight. This is a full time role located in our Stockholm office and the role will include up to 30% travel.
What You’ll Do
- Directing, coordinating and planning essential central services such as reception, maintenance, mail, archiving, cleaning, catering, waste disposal and recycling.
- Coordinate day-to-day operation and maintenance duties in office buildings to ensure service reliability and work environment standards are achieved.
- Support in expanding and/or relocating office spaces globally.
- Manage vendor and real estate relationships through contract deployment.
- Act as the central point of contact for all office related equipment, systems and infrastructure.
- Maintain budgeting with internal and external stakeholders.
- Project Manage cross-functionally with IT, Infrastructure, Design, etc.
- Social chameleon used to handling different personalities.
- Analytical ability, both financial and qualitative.
- Ability to plan for growth and changing workforce needs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Swedish.
- Ability to efficiently communicate cross hierarchy also including larger groups.
- Strong “lead by example” leadership skills. Exhibit confidence and act professionally with staff and customers.
- Excellent organization skills and demonstrated ability to multitask and meet multiple deadlines.
We can offer you an international working environment filled with smart and ambitious colleagues. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, so we welcome those from different backgrounds and experiences. As part of one of Europe’s fastest growing companies, you'll help play an important role in taking Klarna to the next level.