Product Operations Manager
Multiple Locations /
Business Development /
Klarna was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2005. Since then we've changed the banking industry forever. And now we're creating the world's smoothest shopping experience. We serve over 90 million consumers worldwide, and partner with 250,000 merchants – with a new merchant joining us every 8 minutes. Including some of the world's leading brands, such as H&M, ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Samsung and Lufthansa. Our offices are spread over 17 different markets, hosted by 4000+ employees from 100+ nationalities.
About the role
Product Operations serves at the synapse between Product and merchant-facing teams to drive performance, usability, and operational efficiency. Our team sits at the intersection of Product, Engineering, Analytics, Merchant Success, Marketing, and the many other functions at Klarna to deliver a common goal: create the smoothest shopping experience for users.
As a Product Operations Manager, you will partner with senior leadership and stakeholders across various Klarna functions to shape product strategy, refine the user experience and develop & execute operational plans in order to support the development, launch, and growth of Klarna’s products. We are looking for someone who has demonstrated excellence and influence in strategic business decisions, a strong understanding of building amazing products, and the ability to execute with efficiency in highly ambiguous environments.
You will play a critical role in bringing together teams across Klarna to help develop and launch products designed to make shopping smooth. Leaders in this organization are not only passionate about product but also equally as excited about the operational aspects of driving performance and growth.
We are for an individual to work from one of the following Klarna offices in the U.S.: New York City, Los Angeles, or San Francisco.
As part of the Product Operations team you will
- Drive roadmap alignment among cross-functional teams including Product, Engineering and Merchant Success that will contribute to growth & scale
- Develop a deep understanding of product and market in order to steer prioritization, development and positioning
- Create actionable recommendations and implement practices that drive strategic initiatives and issue resolution
- Define the vision and strategy to reach Klarna’s expansion goals and carry out the tactics required to achieve success
- Aggregate, quantify and prioritize product opportunities and continuously challenge the status quo on how to scale and build better products
- Manage large projects in partnership with teams across Klarna to tackle product launches, scaling, new feature development and product training
Who you are
- You have 5+ years of experience in tech, product management, product operations, management consulting, growth strategy or operations
- You are passionate about building world-class user experiences and enjoy digging into data & analysis to understand the complexities
- You excel at and enjoy end-to-end implementation: from building strategy to business case modeling to working with cross-functional teams to execute
- You can communicate (verbal & written) with extreme clarity and conciseness and can dynamically adjust communication for technical and non-technical audiences
- Highly detail-oriented with strong empathy for end-users
You might also have
- Experience in high-growth tech, fintech or payments
- Experience scaling products including designing and executing growth strategies
- Strong analytical skills including data modeling and analysis
Klarna is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates. Please refrain from including your picture and age with your application.