SAP Consolidation and Planning
Klarna makes shopping smoooth. And we do it with flair because shopping is fun. Every day, we help customers, businesses, and partners explore just how smoooth the modern shopping experience can be.
It means we’re constantly changing the game. Always trying out new things. And we encourage our people to do the same. To grow. To develop. Because we don’t believe roles have to stay fixed. Instead we inspire our people to take an irregular career path. As a company of 350 dynamic start-ups, our whole business is built for it. So once you’re in, there’s no telling what will happen next.
We are a small but tight grouped team with different competences supporting the Finance Domains in their operational work. We do this by providing solutions for Consolidation (SAP FC / Cognos Controller), Planning (SAP BPC) and BI (HANA/BW/CDS/AO/SQL). We work on the new SAP technologies and we are not the slow turning team that will take one year to make a change. We solve issues with great ideas and initiatives.
Roles and Responsibilities but not restricted to the following
- Functional and technical ownership of the consolidation solution in SAP FC and also supporting the planning solution (Embedded BPC) on S/4 HANA.
- Delivering end to end solutions and improvements, starting from business requirements to delivering a final solution. The role covers new developments and supporting the ongoing business on a daily basis.
- Klarna is very open to new ideas and solutions so you will have a role with ownership and freedom to improve and implement new technical and business functionality.
- We also want you to contribute to the team by developing others and sharing knowledge
We believe that you
- Have at least 5 years of hands-on experience in implementing planning process and/or consolidation process on some of the following tools that we work with:
- SAP Financial Consolidation (FC)
- SAP BPC (Embedded/Standard)
- Cognos Controller
- SAP Analysis for Microsoft Excel (AO)- Analysis/EPM Plug-in
- SAP Business Warehouse (BW)
- SAP ERP, especially FICO and even better with S/4HANA
- Planning Functions / Planning Sequences in BW -IP
- Planning workbooks in Analysis for Microsoft Excel
- Cube Designer in Financial Consolidation
- Feel comfortable working directly with stakeholders on all levels within Klarna. Working with both finance and IT departments, advising them on to how best solve Klarna’s needs and challenges.
- Enjoy working with the full life cycle including design, developing, training and maintaining a solution and its users.
- Have knowledge about business planning cycles, strategic and financial planning, accounting, controlling and management reporting. Maybe you have worked in a financial function for a few years.
- Love challenges and maybe have experience of working with a large global consumer bank regulated by national supervisory functions.
- Are good at both written and oral communication and that you are fluent in English.
- Are a team player with a passion for hands on work in an open environment where your ideas and contributions matter. You'll work outside your comfort zone for sure; over the long term you'll grow and gain skills in areas you wouldn't have had the chance to work in before.
And extra plus if you have any experience with the following:
- SAP Disclosure Management (DM)
- ETL with SAP and non-SAP systems
- SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- SAP HANA Modelling calculation views
- Experience in multiple non-SAP data systems
If you feel like this is you, or maybe you want this to be you, send in your application right away.
We can offer you an international working environment filled with smart and ambitious colleagues. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, so we welcome those from different backgrounds and experiences. As part of one of Europe’s fastest growing companies, you'll help play an important role in taking Klarna to the next level.
Klarna was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2005. Since then, we’ve changed the banking industry forever. And now we’re creating the world’s smooothest shopping experience. We serve 80 million consumers worldwide, and partner with 190,000 merchants – with a new merchant joining us every 8 minutes. Including some of the world’s leading brands, such as H&M, ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Samsung and Lufthansa. Our offices are spread over 17 different markets, hosted by +2,500 people from 90 nationalities.