Who we are
Klarna’s mission is to free people from all the meaningless time spent managing money and purchases, so they can do more of what they love. Every day at Klarna we help consumers, merchants, and partners to explore just how smoooth the modern purchase experience can be. Our position at the crossroads of payments, consumer financing, ecommerce and banking means we are uniquely positioned to do this. There is no label for what we do.
Klarna was born in Stockholm in 2005 and today has 2500 employees working across Europe and the US. We currently serve 60 million consumers, work together with 130,000 merchants and process more than a million payment transactions a day. We are growing at 40% year on year and our investors include Visa, Atomico, Sequoia Capital, Permira and Bestseller group/ Anders Holsch Povlsen. We have strong partnerships with some of the world’s leading brands, such as ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Zara, Lufthansa and Spotify.
To find out more about what it's like to work at Klarna: klarna.com/careers
As a small team of experts in different financial applications and processes, we work closely with the business users supporting them in their system needs. We are now looking for an EPM-ninja to implement and maintain a SAP BPC solution for planning and support Cognos Controller for consolidation.
We are looking for a hands-on candidate that can apply functional and technical expertise within SAP BPC and Cognos tools and work together with stakeholders to create a smooth financial process. The candidate should be comfortable working directly with stakeholders in a dynamic fast growing company, and short delivery cycles.
We Believe That You
- Have about 5 years of experience within SAP Business Objects Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC). Working with reporting, input schedules, script logic, allocations and forecast models.
- Have experience with Cognos Controller both functional and technical
- Feel comfortable working directly with stakeholders on all levels within Klarna. Working with both finance and IT departments, advising them on to how best solve Klarna’s needs and challenges.
- Enjoy working with the full life cycle including design, developing, training and maintaining a solution and its users.
- Have knowledge about business planning cycles, strategic and financial planning, accounting, controlling and management reporting. Maybe you have worked in a financial function for a few years.
- Love the challenges and maybe have experience of working with a large global consumer bank regulated by national supervisory functions.
- Are good at both written and oral communication and that you are fluent in English.
- Enjoys a well-earned Friday fika after a week of hard work in a fast growing and dynamic company.
If you feel like this is you, or maybe you want this to be you, send in your application right away.
We can offer you an international working environment filled with smart and ambitious colleagues. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, so we welcome those from different backgrounds and experiences. As part of one of Europe’s fastest growing companies, you'll help play an important role in taking Klarna to the next level.