Service Specialist- Part time
Who we are
Klarna’s mission is to free people from all the meaningless time spent managing money and purchases, so they can do more of what they love. Every day at Klarna we help consumers, merchants, and partners to explore just how smoooth the modern purchase experience can be. Our position at the crossroads of payments, consumer financing, ecommerce and banking means we are uniquely positioned to do this. There is no label for what we do.
Klarna was born in Stockholm in 2005 and today has 2500 employees working across Europe and the US. We currently serve 60 million consumers, work together with 130,000 merchants and process more than a million payment transactions a day. We are growing at 40% year on year and our investors include Visa, Atomico, Sequoia Capital, Permira and Bestseller group/ Anders Holsch Povlsen. We have strong partnerships with some of the world’s leading brands, such as ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Zara, Lufthansa and Spotify.
To find out more about what it's like to work at Klarna: klarna.com/careers
Office Services create the framework and opportunity to create the worlds best work environment. We aim to create an experience that inspires and make the employee as productive as possible by giving a smoooth and seamless solution to all workplace related issues.
What you will do
- General office organization and administrative tasks
- Maintenance of test accounts for example balance, functionality checks, monitoring, communication, etc.
- Onboarding for new hires
- Dealing with several employee inquiries and supporting them in administration needs
You should have
- Commercial education (additional experience as an administrative assistant will be a plus)
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures in general
- Strong organizational planning skills, ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Responsibility, teamwork, initiative and service focus are prerequisite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German and English
Who you are
Klarna is looking for ambitious people with significant drive! You should be passionate about your job and enjoy a fast paced international working invironment. You will play an important role in taking Klarna to the next level thus, you should desire to go above and beyond to produce best work results! At Klarna we embrace change, you should dare to challenge the status quo and be persistent.
employment start 01.07.2019
Part time / 20 hours a week
1 year parental presentation
How to apply
Send over a CV and cover letter with your salary expectations.
We can offer you an international working environment filled with smart and ambitious colleagues. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, so we welcome those from different backgrounds and experiences. As part of one of Europe’s fastest growing companies, you'll help play an important role in taking Klarna to the next level.