Senior Analyst- Product Marketing (various levels)
London, UK /
Klarna was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2005. Since then we've changed the banking industry forever. And now we're creating the world's smoothest shopping experience. We serve over 90 million consumers worldwide, and partner with 250,000 merchants – with a new merchant joining us every 8 minutes. Including some of the world's leading brands, such as H&M, ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Samsung and Lufthansa. Our offices are spread over 17 different markets, hosted by 5000+ employees from 100+ nationalities.
Klarna strives to become the world’s favourite way to buy, and you can contribute to reaching this goal! We are looking to hire great people, who are passionate about using their talents to generate success. Analytics is no exception! We are currently looking to grow our Analytics teams to satisfy the company’s ever increasing need for complex problem solving and data driven decision making.
Who you are
We are looking for ambitious people with significant drive! We need problem solvers, initiative takers, people that see opportunities and potential to improve. You should be passionate about your job and enjoy a fast paced international working environment. You will play an important role in taking Klarna to the next level - thus, you should desire to go above and beyond to deliver and grow as an individual. At Klarna we embrace change, you should dare to challenge the status quo and be persistent in doing so.
What you will do
In this role, you will be responsible for all data analytics and insights to propel the success of our Product Marketing efforts in relation to the Klarna Card. The Klarna Card is one of our leading consumer offerings, currently available in Sweden and Germany, and quickly expanding into new markets. Most card users are existing Klarna consumers that are organically recruited through our own channels. You will address questions like:
- Which Klarna consumers have high propensity to become outstanding card users?
- How do different channels and campaigns perform on a ROI basis? What should we prioritise?
- Develop customer segmentation strategies in preparation for market expansion.
- Triangulate various data points and insights in order to steer the product marketing agenda, with the highest positive impact to our customers' experiences.
- Support product marketing to define the best addressable customer base, the tradeoffs, and the impacts to our KPIs for different scenarios.
- Collaborate with our (credit) risk teams and finance teams in order to define strategies to increase our customer lifetime value (CLV).
- Deliver ad-hoc data analysis to support wider business activities.
- A degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics or a Business field.
- +3 years of experience in marketing analytics, product analytics, and data visualisation.
- An understanding for how to perform data extraction and manipulation.
- Programming languages is a plus (SQL, R, Python, etc)Experience in using structured approaches to problem solving.
- Significant drive and ambition.
- Strong conceptual ability.
- Strong attention to detail.
- A curious mindset - you’ll be someone who loves to question the why.
Please send in your resume in English.
Klarna is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates. Please refrain from including your picture and age with your application.