Stockholm, Sweden /
Klarna was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2005. Since then we've changed the banking industry forever. And now we're creating the world's smoothest shopping experience. We serve over 90 million consumers worldwide, and partner with 200,000 merchants – with a new merchant joining us every 8 minutes. Including some of the world's leading brands, such as H&M, ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Samsung and Lufthansa. Our offices are spread over 17 different markets, hosted by 3500+ employees from 90 nationalities.
Do you want to be part of an international, growing Compliance team, working for one of Europe’s largest FinTech/disrupter-banks, that wants to revolutionize the financial industry? Klarna is looking for new members to strengthen the MLRO function. We are looking for an AML Specialists with experience who is interested to join a fast growing company.
General working experience (2-6 years) within the financial services sector or relevant authority; legal education and experience is a requirement; and most importantly – you should be passionate about AML / CTF and the fintech industry.
Specific experience is desirable with:
* regulatory matters
* AML / CTF work experience in a financial services company or authority
* financial crime risk (including AML/CTF, ABC and fraud) and/or PSDII & open banking – considered highly qualifying)
* you need to have excellent English and Swedish language skills
You will be part of the bank's second line AML function, so it is important that you have the ability to prioritize and be comfortable with working independently, but also with others in the team and around the business. You should have integrity, be ambitious, proactive and action oriented, and be an excellent communicator.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- identify and control AML/CTF risks within the business
- participate in projects regarding, for example, the development of new products and services or new markets that affect the bank's work on AML/CTF
- supporting the MLRO in carrying out the responsibilities
- supporting the Compliance Team in their activities, including administration and communication with regulators
- creating and updating guidelines, policies, instructions and routines within the AML/CTF field
- monitoring regulatory developments within Klarna’s business areas
- interpreting and implementing new and modified regulations
- Identify and evaluate new ML/TF trends and patterns
- advising the business on all AML/CTF compliance related matters
- sharing knowledge and educating on ML/TF risks and regulatory requirements, and contributing to ongoing competence throughout Klarna by providing information and training
- tracking and reviewing Klarna’s adherence to external and internal rules and ensuring good compliance governance within the business
Please send in your application in English.