Vendor Account Manager
Amsterdam, Netherlands /
Business Operations /
On our path to becoming the world’s favorite way to shop, we’re assembling an unparalleled global talent network, accelerating individual careers, and disrupting entire industries. We are on a mission to liberate humanity from all the meaningless time spent managing their purchases and finances, so they can do more of what they love. We’re in search of global talent eager to embrace our atmosphere and defy their own expectations.
We are actively seeking a talented and motivated Vendor Account Manager to join our Vendor Management team at Klarna. As a vital part of our Customer Service Domain, this team plays a crucial role in driving the success of our Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) partnerships. With a relentless focus on achieving the highest levels of quality, we employ cost-efficient, compliant, and scalable business models. As a Vendor Account Manager, you will be at the forefront of our supplier strategy, continuously propelling our future success while ensuring an exceptional customer experience and unwavering compliance.
What you will do:
- Leading Vendor Account Manager (VAM) initiatives within a specific market scope.
- Overseeing outsourcing instructions and ensuring adherence to commercial agreements.
- Managing stakeholders and projects related to vendor management.
- Developing outsourcing strategies and governing regulatory audits and risks.
- Aligning changes and new initiatives with Klarna's instructions and committees.
- Driving process and routine change management.
- Supporting product launches and operational readiness.
- Communicating updates and channel changes to suppliers.
- Ensuring partners have necessary information and knowledge for providing good service.
- Engaging in strategic long-term planning and developing partnerships.
- Handling business-critical communication and changes impacting vendors.
- Leading large projects to drive vendor excellence.
- Initiating improvements in documentation and outsourcing to enhance customer value.
- Designing and implementing frameworks, while building capacity within the team.
You should have:
- Prior experience in customer service.
- Strong project management and negotiation skills.
- Familiarity with working with Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) providers.
- Extensive experience in cost and budget allocation.
- Proficiency in process governance.
What we offer:
Diversity & Community
With our diversity of skills, perspectives and backgrounds, we can create, innovate, and disrupt like no other. Diversity is part of who we are, and essential to our success.
Ownership & Impact
Here, every voice matters. We’re organized into hundreds of small teams, each run like a start-up, focused on their own problem-space.
Trust & Collaboration
Successes and failures are won together at Klarna in a melting pot of teams. Win, lose, and learn, we’re on this path together.
If you love what you do, you should love where you do it. We appreciate that everyone’s different and has their own preferences of where and how to work. We genuinely believe in the power of regular face-to-face interactions in building close connections with our teams, but we also strongly believe people can work effectively remotely. This means that combining both is the key to success.
At Klarna, You can choose between working from the office, remotely within your employment country, or even outside of it for up to 20 working days per year. Flex it up!
Challenges & Rewards
We take a very Swedish approach to benefits. Support for parents, health and wellness perks—we’ve got you covered.
Since 2005 Klarna has been on a mission to revolutionize the retail banking industry. With over 150 million global active users and 2 million transactions per day, Klarna is meeting the changing demands of consumers by saving them time and money while helping them be informed and in control. Over 450,000 global retail partners, including H&M, Saks, Sephora, Macys, IKEA, Expedia Group, and Nike have integrated Klarna's innovative technology to deliver a seamless shopping experience online and in-store. Klarna has over 6,000 employees and is active in 45 markets. For more information, visit Klarna.com
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender, identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.