App Marketing Specialist
Stockholm, Sweden /
Klarna was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2005. Since then we've changed the banking industry forever. And now we're creating the world's smoothest shopping experience. We serve over 90 million consumers worldwide, and partner with 250,000 merchants – with a new merchant joining us every 8 minutes. Including some of the world's leading brands, such as H&M, ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Samsung and Lufthansa. Our offices are spread over 17 different markets, hosted by 4000+ employees from 100+ nationalities.
We are now looking for an App Marketing Specialist. We are looking for you who have experience and expertise in digital & app marketing. You have an analytical mindset and are used to a data driven approach.
You will play an important role in developing our team with the opportunity to grow within the organization.
Who you are
- You are proactive by nature and come up with new thinking that adds value and innovation to the work we do
- You have the ability to prioritize your work effectively according to set goals
- You like working in a team and are highly dependable in delivering according to set tasks
- You must be able to embrace the varied nature of the job; you will need to be flexible and take personal ownership of hands-on delivery.
You should have
- Minimum 3 years of app marketing experience on client and/or agency side
- Experience in creative campaign development and project management. Preferably regarding localisation of campaigns in collaboration with regional teams
- A technical interest and an eye for details
- A metrics driven approach and good understanding of audience management and measurement
- Experience from research, testing, and iteration of your work
- Experience from working in platforms like Google Ads, Facebook, Snapchat, Pinterest, Twitter, Display & video 360 and mobile measurement platforms such as Adjust
- Experience in working in platforms like App Store Connect, Google Play Console, and App Annie
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
- Experience of working in a fast-paced startup environment, a larger company with a strong entrepreneurial culture or a company with a strong brand track record
Please send over your CV in English.
Klarna is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates. Please refrain from including your picture and age with your application.