Service Manager for Social Media
Who we are
Klarna’s mission is to free people from all the meaningless time spent managing money and purchases, so they can do more of what they love. Every day at Klarna we help consumers, merchants, and partners to explore just how smoooth the modern purchase experience can be. Our position at the crossroads of payments, consumer financing, ecommerce and banking means we are uniquely positioned to do this. There is no label for what we do.
Klarna was born in Stockholm in 2005 and today has 2500 employees working across Europe and the US. We currently serve 60 million consumers, work together with 130,000 merchants and process more than a million payment transactions a day. We are growing at 40% year on year and our investors include Visa, Atomico, Sequoia Capital, Permira and Bestseller group/ Anders Holch Povlsen. We have strong partnerships with some of the world’s leading brands, such as ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Zara, Lufthansa and Spotify.
To find out more about what it's like to work at Klarna: klarna.com/careers
We are looking for a manager to lead one of our Customer Service teams.
The team’s main responsibility is to support Klarna’s consumers, outsourcing partners and other stakeholders withins Service Center.
In this role, you will lead a team of ~10 Service Agents focusing on Social media CS Europe management, i.e. also support the overall CS Europe performance by available means.
What you will do:
- Build up a partly new team, that will meet the expectations from our customers and merchants
- Lead and develop the work carried out within the Customer Service team.
- The team’s main duties include customer service tasks such as answering customer queries on Social Media platforms, working proactively with our marketing department and have a close collaboration with our outsourcing partners.
- Be responsible for service delivery, KPI fulfilment and take the necessary actions on deviations.
- You will be advising and coaching the employees and engage them in the everyday work.
- Continuously improve ways of working to increase operational performance (e.g. customer satisfaction, employee engagement, service levels).
- You will have daily contact with colleagues and stakeholders internally and externally - especially with our SC in Stockholm
- You will at times be required to travel to the other Klarna offices and/or partner offices (primarily within Central Europe)
You should have
Klarna is looking for ambitious people with significant drive! You should be passionate about your job and enjoy a fast paced international working environment. You will play an important role in taking Klarna to the next level thus, you should desire to go above and beyond to produce best work results! At Klarna we embrace change, you should dare to challenge the status quo and be persistent.
- Degree from university or comparable professional education within a service-oriented or communications field
- Knowledge and experience within management/team leading, preferably Social media management
- Exceptional interpersonal, customer service, problem-solving, strong verbal and written communication and conflict resolution skills
- You know how to foster a “make it work” mindset that allows the team to quickly adapt tonew ways of working and thinking
- Ability to multitask and remain calm under pressure
- Strong analytical and organisational skills
- Excellent English language skills
How to apply
Send over a CV and a cover letter in English.
The position is located within Service Center in Stockholm.
We can offer you an international working environment filled with smart and ambitious colleagues. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, so we welcome those from different backgrounds and experiences. As part of one of Europe’s fastest growing companies, you'll help play an important role in taking Klarna to the next level.