Service Delivery Specialist, Quality Assurance for the Danish market
Stockholm, Sweden /
Service Delivery /
Klarna was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2005. Since then we've changed the banking industry forever. And now we're creating the world's smoothest shopping experience. We serve over 90 million consumers worldwide, and partner with 200,000 merchants – with a new merchant joining us every 8 minutes. Including some of the world's leading brands, such as H&M, ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Samsung and Lufthansa. Our offices are spread over 17 different markets, hosted by 3500+ employees from 90 nationalities.
Are you passionate about service, communication and data analysis? Are you an engaged problem solver who loves to help other people grow in their role? Do you love working towards KPIs and improvement opportunities?
Sounds like you? Great, keep on reading as we have the perfect opportunity for you. We are looking for someone fluent in Danish (Swedish or Norwegian with some Danish knowledge could also work) to join the Nordic Quality team.
What you will do
- As a Service Specialist in the Nordic Quality team, you will be responsible for quality assurance for the Danish market, which includes:
- Developing and measuring the way our service agents communicate and deliver service to our customers.
- Managing our service partners to ensure they meet our quality goals.
- Analyzing quality and operations data to identify trends and improvement opportunities.
- Occasional business travel.
Who you are
- You need to be a driven and flexible individual who has a strong interest in service, communication, and data.
- You also have the ability to work with different stakeholders, under pressure, with deadlines and are not afraid of changes for growth.
You should have
- Service and customer-focus mindset.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written Danish (or Swedish/Norwegian with decent Danish proficiency).
- Stakeholder management skill.
- Data analysis skill.
In this role you might support other departments within Klarnas Customer Service which will give you a broad overview of the different processes.
Last day to apply: November 30, 2020
Start date: Q4 2020 or latest in early 2021.