Marketing Campaign Manager
Klarna makes shopping smoooth. And we do it with flair because shopping is fun. Every day, we help customers, businesses, and partners explore just how smoooth the modern shopping experience can be.
It means we’re constantly changing the game. Always trying out new things. And we encourage our people to do the same. To grow. To develop. Because we don’t believe roles have to stay fixed. Instead we inspire our people to take an irregular career path. As a company of 350 dynamic start-ups, our whole business is built for it. So once you’re in, there’s no telling what will happen next.
Marketing at Klarna
Marketing at Klarna has many functions ranging from CRM to brand to partnership marketing, Global Enterprise, SMEs, Loyalty, Design, Activations, as well as dedicated teams in different markets and regions. We get together several times a year, usually in Sweden, to share ideas, best practice, and successes. We’re over 100 people with diverse roles and abilities to collaborate with and draw on.
Working at Klarna
Klarna offers the agility and independence of working at a start up with the security and scale of working at an established company. Our operating model is comprised of competencies (like marketing or engineering) and teams of 4-8 people. Teams are autonomous and work like start ups, solving for a specific and well designed problem space. Teams are created and dissolved as needed to meet the fast moving needs of the business and our partners and consumers.
Here in the UK we have a great office with lots of social events, training and sporting activities. The office is near Oxford circus, is well equipped and we make sure our people are well looked after. The Role As a Marketing Campaign Manager, you’ll be working in the Global Enterprise Marketing team. We’re responsible for marketing to and with the world’s 100 biggest brands. Our aim is to make sure that these brands are biting our hand off to work with us. When they do work with us, we need to drive consumers to them. We have a wide variety of things to achieve to make that happen.
What you will do
- Plan and manage individual campaigns ensuring effective delivery and getting things back on track if they waver.
- Review copy and occasionally write it yourself
- Liaising with stakeholders and merchants to ensure we make the most of co-marketing opportunities with big brand partners
- Manage the evaluation of campaigns
- Work with and manage our agencies and suppliers
- Deliver individual projects supporting the creation and management of world-class collateral
Who you are
- Klarna is a very dynamic place. If you are comfortable with rapid change, but are able to keep your eye on what’s important you will thrive here.
- There isn’t always a manual for how to do things - you just need to get on and find a way to do it.
- We value our open and inclusive culture here so we want people who share those values and thrive in and contribute to a supportive workplace.
- 3-6 years experience in Marketing
- Ideally a university degree in Marketing, Business management or equivalent
- You are fluent (preferably native) in English, in both verbal and written communication
Please send over a CV to apply!
Klarna was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2005. Since then, we’ve changed the banking industry forever. And now we’re creating the world’s smooothest shopping experience. We serve 80 million consumers worldwide, and partner with 190,000 merchants – with a new merchant joining us every 8 minutes. Including some of the world’s leading brands, such as H&M, ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Samsung and Lufthansa. Our offices are spread over 17 different markets, hosted by +2,500 people from 90 nationalities.