New York, United States
Who we are
Klarna’s mission is to free people from all the meaningless time spent managing money and purchases, so they can do more of what they love. Every day at Klarna we help consumers, merchants, and partners to explore just how smoooth the modern purchase experience can be. Our position at the crossroads of payments, consumer financing, ecommerce and banking means we are uniquely positioned to do this. There is no label for what we do.
Klarna was born in Stockholm in 2005 and today has 2500 employees working across Europe and the US. We currently serve 60 million consumers, work together with 130,000 merchants and process more than a million payment transactions a day. We are growing at 40% year on year and our investors include Visa, Atomico, Sequoia Capital, Permira and Bestseller group/ Anders Holsch Povlsen. We have strong partnerships with some of the world’s leading brands, such as ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Zara, Lufthansa and Spotify.
To find out more about what it's like to work at Klarna: klarna.com/careers
Klarna strives to become the world’s favorite way to buy, and you can contribute to reaching this goal! We are looking to hire great people, who are passionate about using their talents to generate success. Marketing is no exception! We are currently looking for entry-level Marketing talent to join us on our journey to create a smoooth world.
What you will do.
Working in Marketing at Klarna means executing world-class strategic and creative marketing frameworks, guiding the Klarna brand in all marketing touch points. You will strive to turn complex propositions into simple communication so that our end-users find it simple to understand and buy Klarna. The work you do will solve a clearly scoped problem-space with defined KPIs and you will continuously seek improvements in performance and quality. You will regularly align with internal stakeholders such as regional marketing teams, product, commercial, and legal to mention a few.
Who you are.
- Klarna is looking for ambitious people with significant drive! You should be passionate about your job and enjoy a fast paced international working environment. You will play an important role in taking Klarna to the next level; you should desire to go above and beyond to produce the best work results possible! At Klarna we embrace change, you should dare to challenge the status quo and be persistent. You are proactive by nature and come up with new thinking that adds value and innovation to the work we do. You enjoy a high pace and can quickly adapt to change and have ability to prioritize your work effectively according to goals. You like working in a team and are highly dependable in delivering according to set tasks. It is important that you are able to embrace the varied nature of the job; you will need to be flexible and take personal ownership of hands-on delivery.
- Bachelor's degree in business, communications, or similar.
- 1-3 years of professional marketing experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- An eye for detail.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced startup environment or a company with a strong brand track record.
- Knowledge of e-commerce, retail, payments, banking and/or fintech markets.
- Event planning experience.
- Experience working in Marketo, Salesforce, or similar tools.
How to apply
Send over a resume!
We can offer you an international working environment filled with smart and ambitious colleagues. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, so we welcome those from different backgrounds and experiences. As part of one of Europe’s fastest growing companies, you'll help play an important role in taking Klarna to the next level.