Team Manager (m/w/d) Service Center
Who we are
Klarna’s mission is to free people from all the meaningless time spent managing money and purchases, so they can do more of what they love. Every day at Klarna we help consumers, merchants and partners to explore just how smoooth the modern purchase experience can become. Our position at the crossroads in payments, consumer financing, e-commerce and banking means we are uniquely positioned to do this. There is no label for what we do.
Klarna was born in Stockholm in 2005 and today has 2.000 employees working across Europe and the US. We currently serve 60 million consumers, work together with 90,000 merchants and process more than a million payment transactions a day. We are growing at 40% year on year and our investors include Visa, Atomico, Sequoia Capital, Permira and Bestseller group/ Anders Holsch Povlsen. We have strong partnerships with some of the world’s leading brands such as; ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Zara, Lufthansa and Spotify.
The position is located within Service Center in Germany. With 80 employees in two locations (Munich and Berlin) we are currently working for 30 million customers and 45000 merchants.
To find out more on what it is like to work at Klarna: https://www.klarna.com/careers/
What you will do
- You will lead a team of individuals and will be responsible for the overall team performance, performance management and follow-ups of individuals, recruitment and improvement projects
- You will be advising and coaching the employees and engage them in the everyday work. The team’s main duties include handling inbound customer cases and you will be the one making sure that this is working as smoooth and efficient as possible
- You will have a lot of contact with stakeholders internally and externally - especially with our HQ in Stockholm
- You will perform daily operational tasks within the team to support the team objectives/strategy
- You will be coaching the team in order to reach operational targets, where needed involve others
- In the daily work, you will record process development suggestions, bring up for discussion on team meetings and lead the implementation of suggested improvements
- You will at times be required to travel to the other Klarna offices and/or partner offices (primarily within Central Europe)
You should have
- Degree from university or comparable professional education within a Service-oriented field
- Applicable work experience in a related field
- Exceptional interpersonal, customer service, problem-solving, strong verbal and written communication and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to multitask and remain calm under pressure
- Knowledge of management principles and Leadership experience in a service-based area
- Teamwork, sovereignty and empathy
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent German and English language skills
Klarna is looking for ambitious people with significant drive! You should be passionate about your job and enjoy a fast paced international working environment. You will play an important role in taking Klarna to the next level thus, you should desire to go above and beyond to produce best work results! At Klarna we embrace change, you should dare to challenge the status quo and be persistent.
How to apply
Send over a CV and cover letter in English.
We offer you an international working environment filled with smart and ambitious colleagues. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all different backgrounds and experiences. Your role will make a difference, and you will be a player in a team that has a strong impact on the business results. As an employee at one of Europe’s fastest growing companies, you will play an important role in taking Klarna to the next level.