New York, United States
Klarna makes shopping smoooth. And we do it with flair because shopping is fun. Every day, we help customers, businesses, and partners explore just how smoooth the modern shopping experience can be.
It means we’re constantly changing the game. Always trying out new things. And we encourage our people to do the same. To grow. To develop. Because we don’t believe roles have to stay fixed. Instead we inspire our people to take an irregular career path. As a company of 350 dynamic start-ups, our whole business is built for it. So once you’re in, there’s no telling what will happen next.
We are looking for a high performing Production lead to join our New York team!
Who you are
- A seasoned Project Manager/Producer who is insanely talented and driven to manage small and large-scale, traditional and interactive projects from conception and design to development and implementation.
- You are ready to efficiently plan and prioritize all deliverables and resources working across multiple projects.
- You are ambitious and will show significant drive in everything you do.
- You should be passionate about your job and enjoy a fast paced international working environment.
- You will play an important role in taking Klarna to the next level thus, you should desire to go above and beyond to produce the best work results!
- At Klarna we embrace change, you should dare to challenge the status quo and be persistent.
- You are proactive by nature and come up with new thinking that adds value and innovation to the work we do.
- You enjoy a high pace and can quickly adapt to change and have the ability to prioritise your work effectively according to goals.
- You like working in a team and are highly dependable in delivering according to set tasks.
- It is important that you are able to embrace the varied nature of the job; you will need to be flexible and take personal ownership of hands-on delivery.
- Ability to move fluidly between the 30,000 foot view and the 3 foot view, driving execution.
You should have
- A proven track record in delivering stellar B2B and/or B2C brand communication.
- 6-8 years of marketing experience.
- Experience from working with external agencies or in-house agency to create and lead the production of concepts and campaigns.
- Experience from working as a project or production lead with creatives such as visual designers, art directors and copywriters.
- High understanding of different marketing channels, and adapting campaigns for different mediums and target groups.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills. Must be able to clearly communicate with internal stakeholders and team.
- An ability to motivate, support and understand team needs. Can easily work with everyone from our visual designers to copy writers to content strategists to marketers.
- Expert knowledge of traditional creative, social activations and digital deliverables, capabilities and processes.
- Proven experience identifying and implementing solutions/processes for improving team delivery processes.
- Experience partnering with integrated and production teams to drive production process in areas of video, print and digital.
- A familiarity with the Monday project management platform, Google suite and other related project management and common communications tools.
- Experience of working in a - fast-paced startup environment, larger company with a strong entrepreneurial culture or a company with a strong brand track record.
- Review all creative materials with a detailed and strategic eye to ensure they're error-free, on-brand and align with the goals of the brief.
You might also have
- Knowledge of e-Commerce, retail, payments, banking and/or fintech markets.
- Knowledge of the Adobe suite of products
How to apply
Please send over your CV in English
Klarna was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2005. Since then, we’ve changed the banking industry forever. And now we’re creating the world’s smooothest shopping experience. We serve 80 million consumers worldwide, and partner with 190,000 merchants – with a new merchant joining us every 8 minutes. Including some of the world’s leading brands, such as H&M, ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Samsung and Lufthansa. Our offices are spread over 17 different markets, hosted by +2,500 people from 90 nationalities.