Sales Operations Specialist, EMEA
Sales – Sales
The sales operations team is critical to the overall success of Klaviyo’s sales team and you will play an important role in ensuring the success of the EMEA sales team. You are a multi-tasker, with attention to detail, who has an interest in being a knowledge resource, follows and enforces best practice, and are comfortable with complex analysis.
Our EMEA sales team is growing rapidly and you will be their go-to resource for everything operational. The person who would best fit this role is highly collaborative, organized, and can thrive in a fast-paced environment. This hire will report to the Sales Operations Manager.
How You Will Make a Difference
- Play an integral role within our sales operations team to enforce Salesforce best practices within the EMEA sales team
- Identify systems and process learning opportunities for the EMEA sales team and create documentation and training sessions to address these gaps
- Partner with EMEA sales leadership to analyze historical data to provide insight and support sales planning, forecasting and strategy
- Act as a resource to our users to troubleshoot Salesforce user issues
- Act as the liaison between our EMEA team and our systems team members
- Complete operational projects to assist the sales team in meeting their revenue goals (e.g. identifying and assigning Target Accounts in Salesforce)
- This job is located in London, UK
Who You Are
- Excited, motivated, and inspired by exceeding goalsHave experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Have experience working in a remote office
- Are focused on the details, are a self-starter, and are relentless but professional
- You have some experience with advanced analysisAre constantly thinking of ways to create efficiencies
- Are results oriented, attention to detail, ability to prioritize multiple objectives and projects
- Have 1-2 years of Sales Operations experience
- BA/BS Degree
Klaviyo is the world’s leading owned marketing platform known for accelerating revenue for online businesses using the channels they own like email, web, and mobile. Enabling companies to leverage these owned marketing channels, Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. And unlike other marketing platforms, Klaviyo doesn’t force companies to compromise between advanced functionality or ease of use - so companies of all sizes are able to maximize their sales quickly. That’s why over 28,000+ innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink and Eventbrite sell more with Klaviyo.