Success and Support – Onboarding
Onboarding Experts at Klaviyo are a critical part of our future success. We take the success and happiness of our customers incredibly seriously. Our mission is to deliver exceptional assistance to our customers in their first 90 days setting up Klaviyo with the highest level of quality in both product knowledge and communication skills and, in the process, consistently meet and exceed customer expectations. We are looking for an Onboarding Expert who is passionate about providing the best onboarding experience and support to customers who are scaling their businesses with Klaviyo.
As an Onboarding Expert you will be the first point of contact with new Klaviyo customers, guiding them through their first 90 days of setup with the Klaviyo product and the first customer experiences they want to build. Our customers vary in size and experience so we are looking for individuals who have a track record of finding creative solutions to unique problems, who thrive in challenging situations, and want to apply these skills to solve for customers using our software.
- Own customer relationships from completed sale through successful go live.
- Lead the implementation phase for new customers including project scope definition, project plan development, project resources and project timeline.
- Demonstrate proficiency in the Klaviyo product by providing effective consultation to customers and guidance to internal team members on implementation goals and objectives.
- Delivering regular onboarding training sessions via phone and web conference software.
- Follow-up in a timely manner on all customer questions via phone and email.
- Communicate thoughtfully to provide answers to questions for both technical and non-technical end users while also supporting a wide range of technologies.
- Diagnose software issues and resolve customer complaints using established processes
- Provide support and guidance on technical and non-technical related questions (e.g: marketing, sales, other ecommerce setup questions) to build out customer’s initial campaign.
- Communicate thoughtfully and effectively with all Klaviyo customers and advocate for them throughout the entire onboarding/implementation process. Proactively surface, coordinate and drive new ideas to improve onboarding processes. This includes being the product expert and working with product and engineering teams for integration improvements, customer setup and UI improvements and anything else that prevents any customers from making email revenue faster.
- Monitors onboarding health (time to first KAV) across all new customers and acts as a point of escalation.
- Conduct onboarding post-mortems, create recommendations based on lessons learned, identify both successful and unsuccessful elements of onboarding/implementations, and document established best practices for onboarding.
- A thoughtful communicator who is excellent at communicating through a variety of channels that require both written and verbal skills.
- Love learning new products and all of the details about how they work.
- Enjoy thinking about what makes for a great customer experience when you’re a consumer and partnering with our customers to think through the experiences they want to build.
- Passionate about creative problem solving for customers and end users.
- Results oriented and have exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong time management skill-set - capable of prioritizing multiple objectives and projects.
- Self-motivated, curious, eager to learn and thrive in a collaborative environment, and capable of adapting quickly to changing priorities.
- Able to to work with a wide range of clientele from all over the world while staying calm in stressful situations to deliver solutions.
- Experience with:
- Microsoft Office Suite, G-Suite, Google Sheets, PowerPoint, Zendesk, and Salesforce
- Web works, networking, and software products
- DNS, IPs and other networking concepts
- Editing API parameters
- Email marketing platforms and ecommerce platforms
Klaviyo is a team of people who are crazy motivated by growth.
It’s what we help our customers do: grow their businesses by making it possible and easy for them to use their data to power better marketing.
It’s how we behave as individuals: we’re all deeply passionate about learning.
It’s how we manage our business: we have thousands of paying customers, we’re profitable, and we’re growing insanely fast.
And it’s what our culture is all about. Working at Klaviyo means you’ll work on things you never imagined you would; you’ll grow in ways you didn’t consider possible; and you’ll do the best work of your career with people who are just as motivated and talented as you are.
If this sounds like your ideal place to work, drop us a note!