Manager, Customer Success (London)
Customer Success – Success
As a Manager, Customer Success you will manage our London Customer Success team of Onboarding Specialists and Customer Success Managers. Your responsibilities will include interviewing, hiring, evaluating, training, coaching, and leading a team of Customer Success Professionals to support our EMEA customers. You will work closely with the other Managers of Customer Success and the Director of Customer Success, all located in our Boston headquarters to help build a team of highly successful customer success professionals who are able to execute exceptional customer service to our rapidly-growing worldwide customer base. As part of our customer success-focused, results-driven organization, you will also be responsible for driving sustainable, long-term customer value.
In this role, you will:
- Manage 3-5 team members to start.
- Recruit, interview, hire, and train new team members.
- Serve as a coach and a leader, helping to develop the skills of your team so they are able to achieve their career goals.
- Support and advise team members in their day-to-day responsibilities, including exceptional customer onboarding, building strategies that improve value to our customers, and addressing and resolving customer issues.
- Serve as a point of escalation for customer issues and resolve those issues in a manner that builds trust with both customers and Klaviyo team members.
- Manage day-to-day operations, data analysis, goal setting, career development, performance management, and process improvement.
- Be a leader in the company, with an excellent attitude that inspires others to do their best work.
- Proactively (and collaboratively) remove potholes getting in the way of others.
We are looking for people with the following experience:
- 2+ years managing Customer Success Managers or Onboarding Specialists in a high-growth SaaS company.
- A track record working creatively problem-solving and collaborating with Sales, Product, and Marketing to create an exceptional customer experience.
- Handling escalation issues and building trust with team members and customers.
- Delivering strategic recommendations to customers to improve their product adoption and/or marketing.
Klaviyo is a team of people who are crazy motivated by growth.
It’s what we help our customers do: grow their businesses by making it possible and easy for them to use their data to power better marketing.
It’s how we behave as individuals: we’re all deeply passionate about learning.
It’s how we manage our business: we have thousands of paying customers, we’re profitable, and we’re growing insanely fast.
And it’s what our culture is all about. Working at Klaviyo means you’ll work on things you never imagined you would; you’ll grow in ways you didn’t consider possible; and you’ll do the best work of your career with people who are just as motivated and talented as you are.
If this sounds like your ideal place to work, drop us a note!