Content Manager, EMEA
Marketing – Marketing
The Content Manager is responsible for producing high-quality, relevant, and engaging content to help Klaviyo and its customers grow their businesses. S/he will consistently create exceptional, audience-centric content while helping others to create the same high-quality level of content.
You’ll become an expert in ecommerce marketing, and you’ll create both short-form and long-form content in a variety of formats (articles, reports, blog posts, case studies, videos, etc.) and for multiple distribution channels (blog, website, etc.). You’ll collaborate closely with fellow members of the marketing team, sales, customer success, as well as our customers and partner to tell compelling stories across all forms of content.
Content is at the cornerstone of our plan to build awareness for Klaviyo and to grow our community, so you’ll be playing a critical role in the growth of our business and in helping both Klaviyo and its customers achieve business goals.
The successful candidate is first and foremost a marketer, and an exceptional writer, storyteller, and communicator. You have an understanding of the content marketing landscape, and you understand how to distill complex ideas into easily understandable content, identify and develop great content ideas, and keep the quality of content consistent with Klaviyo’s brand.
How You'll Make a Difference
- Create engaging content. You’ll spend the bulk of your time creating amazing content across all formats and channels that helps prospects understand how Klaviyo supports and helps our customers grow.
- Manage content projects. In addition to creating content, you’ll collaborate with fellow teammates and manage the process for producing your content projects from start to finish—from ideation to distribution.
- Maintain the tone and quality of content. You’ll assist in the editing process and help to coach fellow teammates on content standards, helping them to up their game with every new piece they produce.
- Monitor performance. You’ll collaborate with the team to keep an eye on and share the performance of our content—how it’s being consumed, what’s resonating, what’s driving results, etc—and you’ll use data to optimize our content efforts fast.
- Pitch ideas. You’ll understand Klaviyo’s customers, their challenges and opportunities, what differences and similarities exist across segments and personas, and you’ll happily contribute ideas for highly engaging content that’ll help to solve business problems and make an impact.
Who You Are
- 2 or more years of experience creating and writing content ideally for a Software company or ecommerce business
- Undergraduate or graduate degree - preferred majors: English Literature, Communications, Business or Marketing
- Software proficiency in: MS Suite, Google, wordpress.
- Multi-channel communication skills.
- Exception attention to detail.
- Ability to travel within the UK and International (must have valid a Passport)
Klaviyo is a high growth Boston startup that prides itself on building a large, fast-moving, and sustainable business. Our marketing software is helping more than 27,000 innovative ecommerce brands get better at connecting with their customers. We’re deeply passionate about learning, solving tough problems, and helping one another level up in all things. Working at Klaviyo means you’ll work on things you never imagined you would. You’ll grow in ways you didn’t consider possible. And you’ll do the best work of your career with people who are just as motivated and talented as you are. If this sounds like your ideal place to work, drop us a note!