Manager of Customer Success - Onboarding (Boston)
Customer Success – Success
As a Manager, Customer Success - Onboarding you will manage one of our Customer Success teams and be responsible for interviewing, hiring, evaluating, training, coaching, and leading a team of new and established Customer Success Professionals (Support, Onboarding Specialists or Customer Success Managers) in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment. You will work closely with the other Customer Success Team-Leads and the Vice President of Customer Success to help build a team of highly successful Customer Success Professionals who are able to execute exceptional customer service to our rapidly growing customer base worldwide. As part of our customer success-focused, results-driven organization, you will also be responsible for driving sustainable, long-term customer value.
Why You Should Join the Customer Onboarding Team
- The mission of the Klaviyo Onboarding Team is to set our newest customers up for success. We take the time to get to know our customers’ challenges and dreams so that we can empower them to optimize Klaviyo to take them even farther than they imagined.
- The OBS (Onboarding Specialist) team is primarily responsible for driving adoption and growth by helping customers successfully set up their account and realize value using the Klaviyo platform. As a Manager of Onboarding, you will help a team of OBSs grow as product experts, trusted advisors, serve as an escalation point for your team as needed, and drive continuous improvement and achievement of team and individual KPIs.
- Everyday is full of opportunities to make an impact on your customers and your team members. You’ll be reporting to the VP of Customer Success alongside a squad of dedicated and enthusiastic Managers and Onboarding and Customer Success Management in our Boston office.
How You Will Make a Difference
- Coaching, empowering, and developing your team to align with individual, team, and company KPIs
- Provide leadership within the group on Customer Success & Onboarding initiatives like playbooks, processes, & cross functional alignment
- Leading by example through engagement with customers, which can range from strategy sessions to project escalations; you’ll be excited to work with your customers to enhance their journey and help them realize value
- Helping to scale the Onboarding Program to support our ever growing global customer base
- You will have a great opportunity to work closely with multiple teams such as Product, Engineering, Support, & Success teams (and more)! Here’s a way that you will do that: You will take the customers’ feedback and work strategically with those teams to enhance the product in order to achieve their business objectives
Who You Are
- Passionate about customers!
- Proficient in Customer Success best practices, ideally in a SaaS & MarTech setting
- Someone who creatively problem-solves and can collaborate with Sales, Product, and Marketing to create an exceptional customer experience
- Experienced in establishing key objectives & KPIs, having held your team accountable to these goals
- A successful manager and team builder through excellent motivation, leadership, and interpersonal skills
- Agile, adaptable, and excited that each day can bring new ideas
- 2+ years of management experience, preferably within a customer success organization or comparable customer-facing roles, in a high-growth company
- You get energized when engaging with all levels of management across multiple teams
Klaviyo is a team of people who are crazy motivated by growth.
It’s what we help our customers do: grow their businesses by making it possible and easy for them to use their data to power better marketing.
It’s how we behave as individuals: we’re all deeply passionate about learning.
It’s how we manage our business: we have thousands of paying customers, we’re profitable, and we’re growing insanely fast.
And it’s what our culture is all about. Working at Klaviyo means you’ll work on things you never imagined you would; you’ll grow in ways you didn’t consider possible; and you’ll do the best work of your career with people who are just as motivated and talented as you are.
If this sounds like your ideal place to work, drop us a note!