Sales – Sales
Channel Managers at Klaviyo are given a tremendous opportunity to have a huge impact on developing our agency partner ecosystem. Their efforts lead to accelerated growth for both our partner’s and Klaviyo while also furthering their own careers. At Klaviyo, Channel Managers pride themselves on being marketing and product experts who focus on helping our agency partners grow their client’s business thereby setting up our agency partners for long-term success.
At Klaviyo, our Channel Managers support the full life cycle of our agency partners -- from qualification to product adoption and agency relationship -- all while managing dozens of current and prospective agencies at once. The best CMs are able to be proficient in Klaviyo’s product, develop deep relationships, and work to uncover new opportunities.
- Develop business with new agencies.
- Quickly become an expert in the Klaviyo product.
- Work with your agencies to develop new leads for Klaviyo.
- Train and educate our agency partners Present Klaviyo’s vision and product and how it can help an agency grow their business.
- Develop and cultivate relationships.
- Travel: up to 25%, to meet and develop relationships with our agency partners / events.
- Are adept at influencing and relationship building.
- Have channel, sales, or account management experience.
- Are thoughtful, engaging, and energetic.
- Are excited to be a part of and have an impact on a rapidly-growing, profitable startup.
- Have a positive outlook and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Have 2-7 years of SaaS account management and/or sales experience.
- Work collaboratively with marketing and product to introduce and educated agency partners on new enhancements to Klaviyo’s platform.
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future.
Klaviyo is a team of people who are crazy motivated by growth.
It’s what we help our customers do: grow their businesses by making it possible and easy for them to use their data to power better marketing.
It’s how we behave as individuals: we’re all deeply passionate about learning.
It’s how we manage our business: we have thousands of paying customers, we’re profitable, and we’re growing insanely fast.
And it’s what our culture is all about. Working at Klaviyo means you’ll work on things you never imagined you would; you’ll grow in ways you didn’t consider possible; and you’ll do the best work of your career with people who are just as motivated and talented as you are.
Your curiosity has led you this far, so if this sounds like your ideal place to work, apply here.