eLearning and Instructional Designer
Customer Success – Success
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a team of people who are crazy motivated by growth. It’s what we help our customers do, grow their businesses by making it possible and easy for them to use their data to power better marketing. It’s how we behave as individuals and we’re all deeply passionate about learning. It’s how we manage our business: we have thousands of paying customers, we’re profitable, and we’re growing insanely fast. And it’s what our culture is all about.
Working at Klaviyo means you’ll work on things you never imagined you would; you’ll grow in ways you didn’t consider possible; and you’ll do the best work of your career with people who are just as motivated and talented as you are.
Why You Should Join the Learning and Development Team
Klaviyo is looking for an experienced eLearning and Instructional Design Specialist to join our growing L&D team and help build out our internal training content. This role will report into the Manager of L&D in our Boston office and is tasked with creating impactful and scalable learning programs for our Customer Success and Support teams. Topics for training will include things like internal systems, Klaviyo products, soft skills, and more.
How You Will Make a Difference
Create world-class training for our Customer Success Teams:
- This role will work cross-functionally with leaders and subject matter experts to analyze, design, develop, implement and evaluate training content for our Product Experts, Onboarding Specialists, and CSMs.
- Learning solutions created will include instructor-led classes, virtual training, interactive eLearning, and videos.
Prepare our teams to adopt eLearning solutions:
- Document and assess any current eLearning technology and/or vendors in regard to the quality and value of learner experience.
- Recommend a learning technology roadmap including authoring tools, content libraries, learning management systems, and other tools/systems as required to create a world-class L&D function.
- Stay current on research and monitor industry best practices in learning and technology to ensure Klaviyo is a leader in employee L&D.
Implement a simple and consistent learning assessment strategy:
- Ensure that all L&D courses follow instructional design standards with stated learning objectives and opportunities to demonstrate mastery of those objectives.
- Create a system of continuous improvement that solicits and acts on relevant learner feedback on the quality of content and overall experience.
- Implement an assessment strategy that gathers feedback on the learning experience including participant reaction, skills/knowledge gained and how performance on the job changed.
Who You Are:
- 5+ years of experience in a similar L&D role
- Proven experience using tools such as Articulate Storyline or Adobe Captivate to build and produce high quality, engaging, and interactive training
- In-depth understanding of instructional design fundamentals (ADDIE Model, Kirkpatrick Model, and Bloom's Taxonomy)
- A detail-oriented and organized person with strong project and program management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative, tech environment