Marketing – Marketing
We're looking for a passionate, exceptionally talented Digital Designer to join our creative marketing team at Klaviyo. Someone who wants to make an impact, be bold, and take chances, focusing on strategic problem solving while pushing our creative and design culture forward. Your work will span from ideation to finished product. Alongside our Senior Digital Designer you'll create wireframes, designs, prototypes, user tests, and improve the quality of existing graphics. You'll collaborate with other kick-ass designers, copywriters, photographers, videographers, and business stakeholders to deliver work that helps to propel our creative and business forward.
How You Will Make a Difference
- Content design. You’ll design interactive reports, case studies, guides, and training sessions that help e-commerce marketers understand and put data and techniques to use.
- Website and blog design. You’ll create engaging on-brand experiences for the Klaviyo website and blog. Working with other designers and our developer, you’ll help to push boundaries, improve user interactions, and make the site beautiful to look at and utilize. You’ll even jump in to change styles and images, or add animation and interaction on your own.
- Web design standards and systems. You’ll help to develop and maintain a website style library and keep our website experiences consistent and up-to-date You’ll collaborate with our product design team to help ensure consistency with the Klaviyo product in interactions, and with our site developer to create experiences that are as beautiful to use as they are designed.
- Testing and optimization design. You’ll work with the Performance Marketing team on an ongoing basis, helping to design for website tests and improvements that optimize our site’s performance.
Who You Are
- 3+ years experience designing digital experiences for a website, product, or app with either an inhouse or agency team.
- Strong conceptual thinking and visual storytelling skills
- Confident working and collaborating with engineers, other designers, and working with stakeholders, and aren’t afraid to speak up when you have idea.
- Thrives in fast-moving environments and eager to get your work out into the world.
- A track record for digging into a problem and utilizing data, user research, and collaborating across the company to find an elegant solution
- Experience working with Sketch, Adobe CS, Wordpress, and other prototyping tools
- Passionate about design and staying on top of trends, while still being willing to go out of the way to find unique ways to solve problems - basically, you don’t want websites to suck
- Bonus points for familiarity with CSS/HTML
Klaviyo is the world’s leading owned marketing platform known for accelerating revenue for online businesses using the channels they own like email, web, and mobile. Enabling companies to leverage these owned marketing channels, Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. And unlike other marketing platforms, Klaviyo doesn’t force companies to compromise between advanced functionality or ease of use - so companies of all sizes are able to maximize their sales quickly. That’s why over 30,000+ innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink and Eventbrite sell more with Klaviyo.