Manager of Customer Operations
Customer Success – Success
The Mission of the Manager of Customer Operations will be to drive the effectiveness and efficiency of our Customer Success team. You will report into the Manager of Customer Success and partner closely with Success Leadership & Sales Ops to fully understand & optimize our efficiency to provide real-time insights that allow us to quickly adjust our customer success strategy to better support our customers and improve retention.
- Analyze customer behavior, churn, upgrades and downgrades and customer support issues to drive strategies around retention and customer engagement
- Provide insights into the customer lifecycle to drive product adoption and increase customer satisfaction
- Create an ideal data model to represent Klaviyo account usage, customer relationships, with tracking over time, and collaborate with Engineering to implement.
- Develop and refine operational dashboards and proactively monitor KPIs to provide insights and actions to the team
- Ad-hoc analysis as required to aid management decision making
- Determine the timing and content of touch points for CSMs along the customer journey, to drive optimal adoption and CSAT & NPS scores
- Proactively surface new ideas to improve business processes, operational systems and policies in order to help the business scale
- Partner with Customer Success team and cross-functional teams to develop operationalize strategies to reduce churn, detect early signals of at-risk customers, design playbooks for the Success Team to address them, and provide path to escalation, increase product adoption and improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the team
- Support capacity planning to ensure resources are leveraged most effectively including headcount, capacity planning and productivity models
- Assist with key Customer Success planning activities during planning and budgeting cycle
- Optimize success/support operations by automating laborious internal success tasks/processes
- Provide feedback to Sales on the readiness of our customers
- Help the Onboarding team overcome any delays in implementation
- Experience creating a dynamic dashboarding system for customer success teams and partner success teams using systems such as Salesforce, Tableau, LookR, Gainsight
- Experience owning a CSAT & NPS process at scale
- Experience with database use and a working knowledge of database platforms, including MySQL.
- Working knowledge of how to gather, analyze and organize data for meeting business requirements.
- Results oriented, attention to detail, ability to prioritize multiple objectives and projects.
- Quick learner, curious and strong analytical skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills to be able to communicate with customers, peers and management.
- Passion for designing processes that scaleAbility to break down ambiguous problems into concrete, manageable components and think through optimal solutions
- Enjoys digging into complex operations
- Takes a high degree of ownership over their work
- Clear communicator with strong listening skills; open to input from other team members and departments
- Ability to influence by translating data into compelling stories