Customer Success – Success
The Klaviyo Academy team provides critical how-to guides and other resources for the Klaviyo customer base.
Growing ecommerce and online service companies turn to us to help them better communicate with their customers. As a technical writer at Klaviyo, you’ll cultivate an understanding of our customers and their needs, learn how ecommerce businesses work inside and out, and translate that into helpful guides, videos, API documentation, and other material that helps our customers grow.
How You Will Make A Difference:
- Hone your research and interview skills to identify documentation and guide needs by working with internal stakeholders, customers, and more.
- Collaborate with other tech writers, product managers, success engineers, and more on cross-functional projects.
- Produce a variety of content, including but not limited to technical how-to articles, long-form guides, and videos to help our customers understand the business and product elements that can be brought together to bring them success.
- Train customers via webinars and online courses.
Who you are:
- Excellent overall writing skills in a number of different styles/tones.
- Impeccable spelling and grammar.
- Experience writing API documentation.
- A deep understanding of consumers and what motivates them online.
- Great research, organizational, and learning skills.
- Fluency in software/technology.
- Experience using an online CMS.
- Passion for learning and ability to take complex information and turn it into easy-to-understand instructions.
- Experience with email marketing, general marketing concepts or ecommerce is a plus.
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is the world’s leading owned marketing platform known for accelerating revenue for online businesses using the channels they own like email, web, and mobile. Enabling companies to leverage these owned marketing channels, Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. And unlike other marketing platforms, Klaviyo doesn’t force companies to compromise between advanced functionality or ease of use - so companies of all sizes are able to maximize their sales quickly. That’s why over 28,000+ innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink and Eventbrite sell more with Klaviyo.