Demand Generation Marketing Coordinator
Marketing – Marketing
The Demand Generation Marketing Coordinator is responsible for supporting Klaviyo in all efforts to grow new customer acquisition across its various global market segments. This role will directly assist the Demand Generation Marketing Manager by helping to execute all campaigns and programs designed to strengthen brand awareness, generate qualified leads, nurture prospects into sales opportunities, close high-value accounts, and drive more Klaviyo users.
To drive brand awareness at the top of the funnel, you will help to oversee Klaviyo’s media plan, contributing updated ad reads to existing podcast and newsletter sponsorships, as well as sourcing new sponsorship opportunities. You will also help us grow word-of-mouth by frequently running software review campaigns that demonstrate the value of Klaviyo to potential prospects.
What you will focus on:
In this role, you will gain a deeper understanding of direct response and ad campaign management—assisting in the creation and optimization of paid advertisements across Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram properties. You will learn how to measure the success of these campaigns, maintain healthy acquisition costs, budget accordingly, and discover key conversion tests that increasingly improve lead gen performance.
Demand gen doesn’t just stop after lead gen, however. In your role, you will work alongside the Demand Generation Marketing Manager, Email Marketing Manager, and sales organization to execute a multi-channel nurture strategy that converts existing leads into paid accounts. Responsibilities may include: assisting in the content creation of thought leadership webinars, finding new, innovative ways to grow relationships formed at industry events, and helping to scale the company’s account based marketing (ABM) initiatives.
The Demand Generation Marketing Coordinator will learn everything it takes to develop a full-funnel, high-return marketing strategy using paid acquisition channels—and will contribute unprecedented new growth for the company at large.
How You Will Make A Difference
- Further development of Klaviyo’s media plan and paid sponsorships
- Contribution to digital ad campaigns and reports
- Management of software review accounts and initiatives
- Paid acquisition budget management and optimization
- Execution of demand gen programs that support new product feature releases, hosted and sponsored events, webinars, ABM campaigns, strategic partnerships, etc.
Who You Are
- A self-starter and someone who thrives in fast-paced environments
- Equal parts left brain and right brain, a metrics-driven creative thinker - you know how to create compelling content, but you’re just as eager to see how your content drives results
- A “doer” and jack-of-all-trades marketer - someone who’s hungry to learn and passionate about any project you work on (big or small)
- Someone who enjoys challenging the status quo and is willing to “fail fast” with new experiments
- Knowledge of lead generation and lead nurture best practices
- Able to work cross-functionally between teams and departments
- Someone who emphatically nodded at all of the above
Klaviyo is the world’s leading owned marketing platform known for accelerating revenue for online businesses using the channels they own like email, web, and mobile. Enabling companies to leverage these owned marketing channels, Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. And unlike other marketing platforms, Klaviyo doesn’t force companies to compromise between advanced functionality or ease of use - so companies of all sizes are able to maximize their sales quickly. That’s why over 30,000+ innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink and Eventbrite sell more with Klaviyo.