Group Account Director
New York /
Client Services /
The Client Services team at Klick is the place where you can do the best work of your career. There’s just so much more support here than you’re used to. We have no big network issues, no posturing, no politics, and no BS. You’ve never worked with a team like this.
You will deliver fantastic work to your clients. Why? Your team. CS partners with the PMO to run our portfolios. Because our PMO partners are so strong, you can focus solely on meeting the needs of your clients, knowing that delivery and finances are in amazing hands. Account-level leads on creative, strategy, and technology are embedded in your team. They care about your clients as much as you do.
At all levels within Client Services, Account Directors and Group Account Directors have a tremendous amount of ownership and autonomy to do what’s right for our clients. We are highly empathetic, and highly competitive. We are always looking for the win/win, and we play as hard as we work.
Klick Health is seeking a Group Account Director to join our outstanding team of Client Service professionals. The ideal candidate will be an experienced client services individual who can demonstrate awesome “spidey senses” as they are responsible for playing a lead role in the definition of innovative and effective digital initiatives across all channels (brand strategy, online advertising, site build, search to name a few) and will be our client’s ambassador within the Klick family. This individual will excel at articulating our client’s brand vision and objectives to our internal teams while maintaining responsibility for all client relationships.
We are looking for a leader who only accepts awesome solutions that truly drive our client’s success. This candidate will be joining an ever-growing team of high-energy, brilliant people who are passionate about their work and colleagues.
MANAGEMENT AND EXECUTION
- With the team, manage project execution to ensure processes are being following and that projects comply with regulatory requirements
- Manage tight deadlines and exceed client expectations with attention to detail and flawless execution
- Review and manage project budgets under your direction to success
- Lead cross-functional teams in delivering digital marketing programs
- Be an active contributor to a positive, innovative, collaborative, and cooperative work environment
- Be action and solution oriented at all times
- Ensure all communications reflect the Klick Health standards and assist in developing a positive client experience
- Understand client’s business, industry, competitors, key drivers, environment, etc.
- Relentlessly work to identify opportunities to bring value to our client’s businesses
- Articulate client’s brand objectives and ensure they are incorporated into recommendations
- Contribute to the development of the account plan for each client
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- University Degree, focus in Business or Science; MBA preferred
- 7 years minimum business experience in digital marketing and strategy development
- A passion for technology, emerging media and the Internet; specific interactive strategy experience required
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- An understanding of marketing communications and regulations of the pharmaceutical/healthcare industry in Canada and the US
- Bonus Points: Previous agency experience
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team
- Travel time –up to 40% travel required with destinations mainly in the US and Canada
- Valid passport is required
Klick is growing fast. Since inception in 1997, we’ve averaged 30+% growth every year, and this year’s crazy audacious target is 50%, and it looks like we’re going to meet it. All of that insane growth means a ton of opportunity, both for your career and for us to build an amazing workplace where you can do your best work. We’re one of Canada’s top 10 Great Workplaces, 10 Most Inspiring Cultures, Best Managed, Best Employers and Fastest Growing. We’ve been able to keep our culture and our company strong with exacting hiring standards, so it’s hard to get a job here, but it’s totally worth it (if you ask us).
Thanks for reading and we look forward to hearing from you!
Klick embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We're committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, or family status. If you require disability-related accommodation during the application or interview process, simply let us know and we’ll work with you to ensure you have a positive experience.