Senior AEM Developer
As a member of Klick’s Technology team, you will be responsible for the design, development, and maintenance of our existing and upcoming AEM implementations. We are looking for individuals with an ability to discover and define problem statements, evaluate solution options and make recommendations.
- Design, develop, and implement AEM components and document them
- Create documentation, including Design Specifications, Technical Specifications, and Unit Test Cases
- Develop systems including coding, testing, and debugging
- Leverage development best practices as a part of your daily responsibilities, including: code checks, daily builds, peer review
- Support production AEM implementations
- 5+ years of experience in AEM 6.0 and higher
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- Experience developing in JAVA with a solid understanding of UI technologies including ReactJS
- AngularJS development experience
- Solid knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience with Adobe Target, Analytics and Campaign is desirable
Klick embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We're committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, or family status. If you require disability-related accommodation during the application or interview process, simply let us know and we’ll work with you to ensure you have a positive experience.