SFDC Systems Administrator
About Klick Health
Klick Health is the world’s largest independent, full-service marketing agency and commercialization partner for life sciences. For over two decades, Klick has been laser focused on developing, launching, and supporting life sciences brands to maximize their full market potential. Klick has been named Agency of the Year six times over the last eight years by the industry’s leading publications. For the latest updates, follow Klick Health on Twitter:@klickhealth.
Klick is embarking on an exciting new journey to establish a CRM Center of Excellence that will transform our client’s customer-centric brand experiences across their whole omni-channel ecosystem. Our technology group is at the heart of this transformation and we’re looking for someone to join our highly creative and ambitious team of CRM technology experts.
We’re looking for a Salesforce Trailblazer! Your role as a Salesforce System Administrator will be critical to ensuring the success of a critical platform technology at the heart of our CRM COE. You will work with cross functionally technology teams and client specialists in an agile/iterative environment to implement strategies and operational plans for customer-centric omni-channel projects. These strategies will leverage platform technologies such as Salesforce.com (SFDC), Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Veeva, Datorama, and other Salesforce clouds.
The system admin will be accountable for analyzing business requirements and technical specifications to provide administrative support and design/implement solutions on the various Salesforce platforms.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Design, document, build, test and deploy enhancements on all SFDC platforms
- Manage new releases of SFDC and efficiently roll out new features
- Create and manage custom objects, fields, formulas, validation rules, custom workflow, process builder, flow and approval processes
- Manage ongoing support requests and administrative needs of users
- Manage and Maintain security including sharing rules and security levels
- Manage and administer other cloud applications connected with SFDC
- Understand and handle basic Visualforce/Apex/Trigger code changes and willingness to learn new features and drive adoptions
- Regularly perform database de-duping and cleanup procedures
- Develop reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity
- Develop training plans, materials, and documentation for users, keep materials up-to-date, coordinate new user and ongoing training sessions
- Monitor user adoption rates and respond as needed (additional training sessions, communication, modifications, or other resources) to improve
- Work with various functions and end users to identify, document, and communicate standard business processes
- Coordinate and manage release management processes involving multiple sandboxes
- Review test plans and monitor testing process to ensure that business results are adequately tested with minimal risk.
- Troubleshoot platform issues and drive exploration of options, recommending solutions and / or preparing discussion for escalation
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades
- Experience with Salesforce.com with experience in configuration, customization and reporting
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning
- Experience with Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, and Communities Possess an understanding of sales & marketing processes
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology Management or related discipline or equivalent and 3-5 years of direct experience
- Experience with Agile delivery methods is required
- Certified SFDC system administrator