Activation Strategy /
The focus of the Klick Activation Strategy team is defining how, when, and where a pharmaceutical brand should interact with its target audiences to drive effective customer engagement and measurable business outcomes. We advise our clients on key elements of their go-to-market strategy, including: audience targeting, channel mix, marketing ecosystem design, and performance measurement & optimization. We see this as a team sport, so we frequently orchestrate the involvement of a broad range of in-house subject matter experts and crafts to maximize business results for our clients.
We are curious people who love to lead the charge in solving meaningful and complex marketing challenges, while also surfacing opportunities for innovation and account growth. As big-picture thinkers who can also define the details, we work as our clients' advisors and partners to help build and grow brands throughout their lifecycle. We are passionate about healthcare, and we take pride in delivering and optimizing solutions that help Patients and HCPs on their respective journeys.
- Support or lead the go-to-market strategy (targeting, channel mix, marketing ecosystem design, performance measurement) for one or more brands, all with oversight from senior team members
- Develop annual tactical plans
- Formulate solutions to clients’ marketing challenges and produce related project briefs
- Work with Analytics team to analyze brand performance and recommend optimizations
- Exhibit thought leadership by authoring POV documents related to industry/technology trends
Experience & Attributes
- University degree, with a focus in business or science; MBA preferred
- 4-5+ years of experience in a digitally-oriented marketing role, preferably with an agency or consultancy
- Intellectual curiosity, paired with an affinity and aptitude for creative problem solving
- Strong communication and presentation skills
Klick is growing fast. Since inception in 1997, we’ve averaged 30+% growth every year, and this year’s crazy audacious target is 50%, and it looks like we’re going to meet it. All of that insane growth means a ton of opportunity, both for your career and for us to build an amazing workplace where you can do your best work. We’re one of Canada’s top 10 Great Workplaces, 10 Most Inspiring Cultures, Best Managed, Best Employers and Fastest Growing. We’ve been able to keep our culture and our company strong with exacting hiring standards, so it’s hard to get a job here, but it’s totally worth it (if you ask us).
Thanks for reading and we look forward to hearing from you!
Klick embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We're committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, or family status. If you require disability-related accommodation during the application or interview process, simply let us know and we’ll work with you to ensure you have a positive experience.