Senior Business Analyst
We are very excited to be building out our Business Analysis craft to deliver innovative programs to meet our clients' needs in the healthcare industry. We have a solid practice at Klick, with strong client engagements and are looking to elevate it by building on the CRM and Direct Marketing Strategy, Campaign Operations, Technology and Analytics solutions that we have been successful with to date.The Sr. Business Analyst is a client-facing, business opportunities and solutions focused role, responsible for leading discovery sessions, scoping, requirements elicitation and management, solution planning, and business readiness activities for a project or group of projects. The Business Analyst craft and our portfolio is always evolving, this role will be responsible for shaping the desired future state and empowered to define and lead improvement initiatives to get there. Success is measured by, amongst other things, quality of requirements and solution approach along with the reliability of project deliveries within project timelines. The Sr. Business Analyst also coaches and mentors Business Analysts and helps instill the BA craft within Klick. They report to the Manager, Business Analyst , and will operate as their trusted advisor and second in command on one or more client portfolios they support
As a Senior, Business Solutions Analyst, your role will require you to:
- Elicit, analyze, and manage requirements, business rules, and campaign logic by engaging with key internal and external stakeholders
- Develop and maintain business and technical requirements documents for all project types with a particular focus on enterprise wide projects
- Lead requirements review and solution design sessions such as Joint Application Design sessions
- Be the Subject Matter Expert for client(s) data, omni-channel marketing campaigns and understand the entire client landscapeWork closely with Brand Strategy, Relationship Management, Client Services, Analytics and Project Management teams to understand business goals and challenges
- Work closely with the Technology teams to determine the best solutions that meet client’s needs (e.g. recommend 3rd party tools and technologies, aligning with Klick’s services and technology capabilities)
- Work closely with the QA team to ensure requirements are adequately accounted for in test plans and test casesCoordinate User Acceptance Testing (UAT) activities with client
- Support Analytics team in defining data tracking, collection and extract/reporting requirements including KPI’s, insights and analytics
- Review work effort estimation process and timeline creation
- Oversees the Business Analyst’s activities and deliverables as needed
- Support the evolution of the BA craft by mentoring BAs, keeping up with industry best practices and recommending process improvements based on awareness of client and Klick practices
- Understand the Klick SDLC in detail, and ensure it is consistently followed.
- Exercise good judgement when recommending deviations from the SDLC’s best practices.
- 5-7 years developing in a Business Analyst role - with experience in AEM
- Experience leading a variety of complex projects at various phases of the project lifecycle
- Ability to lead the elicitation and analysis of requirements from internal and external stakeholders of various seniority levels.
- Experience with a variety of project types, software and process methodologies (i.e. Waterfall, Agile, Iterative, etc.)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills catering messages to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong analytical, problem solving, planning skills and experience applying these skills in both business and technical environments
- Experience creating business requirements packages or other relevant campaign documentation
- Strong understanding of one or more of the following: database, data warehousing and data management, data analysis and list generation, loyalty program management, solution design, campaign management/testing, reporting and business intelligence
Nice to Have
- People management experienceFamiliarity with multiple software development methodologies
- Experience and understanding of 3rd party marketing automation and CRM platforms (e.g. Salesforce ExactTarget, Oracle Eloqua, Marketo and/or Adobe Campaign).
- Knowledge of Lean Six Sigma Process Improvement methodologies
- Experience in highly regulated industries (e.g. Pharma, Financial, Insurance, etc.)Continuously explores new techniques, tools and programs in an effort to innovate the field of data management and marketing communication in the Healthcare industry
Klick embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We're committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, or family status. If you require disability-related accommodation during the application or interview process, simply let us know and we’ll work with you to ensure you have a positive experience.