Technology Program Manager
Project Management /
Hi! We're building our Technology PMO team and are looking for an exceptional Technology Program Manager who is both capable of delivering a large portfolio of work (~$3M-$7M) and providing thought leadership to enhance the Technology Delivery Practice; you’ll be playing both an execution and leadership role.
As a Program Manager, you’ll ensure that large, complex technology projects are planned, managed and implemented from SOW to final operational stage including the transition into post launch support and maintenance. You should be comfortable delivering either Waterfall or Agile projects and can assess the best delivery method to apply to the program.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Resource Management - supporting direct or indirect reports that may be part of the program or in a matrix relationship, this also includes assigning and tracking resource time, functional budget management and workload management
- Financial Management - forecasting, budget tracking, analysis and reporting
- Risk Management – communicating and tracking of overall project risk and implementing mitigation strategies
- Project Governance – building a structure of how the program will be operating including: change management, WBS, meeting cadence and; document management strategies, etc.
- Process Management – leading project delivery best practices and continuous improvement activities
- Project Execution - delivering end to end complex projects/programs from initiation to close
- Client or Senior Executive Relationship Management – establishing trust and confidence through every interaction with clients and senior stakeholders while leading them through the complex delivery of their programs
To succeed at Klick, you’ll need to love a fast pace, believe that big things are possible and know that you’re only as good as your team. Specifically, we’re looking for:
We're specifically looking for:
- A minimum of 5-7 years of experience in the project management of IT technology solutions i.e. CRM, software development, experience with implementing off the shelf platforms like SFMC and or Adobe Experience Cloud etc.
- Experience delivering programs across a mixed channel ecosystem, i.e. email, SMS, websites, third party media, social, Veeva / Salesforce, etc.
- Excellent business acumen
- Strong communication and negotiation skills with comfort working across multiple stakeholder groups from executive levels to individual contributors
- A team player with the ability to manage multi-disciplinary teams and multiple projects
- Strong leadership and organizational abilities
- Excellent synthesis and analysis capacity with an ability to go from business strategy, through objectives to tactics and realization of benefits
- College certificate or University degree in business administration, information technology or related disciplines
- Project Management and/or Scrum certification e.g. PMP, CSM
- Experience with Microsoft Project and/or other project management tools i.e. JIRA, Smartsheets
- Agency experience and pharma experience are major bonus points
Klick is growing fast. Since inception in 1997, we’ve experienced double digit growth and this year is no exception. All of that insane growth means a ton of opportunity, both for your career and for us to build an amazing workplace where you can do your best work. We’re one of Canada’s top 10 Great Workplaces, 10 Most Inspiring Cultures, Best Managed, Best Employers and fastest-growing. We’ve been able to keep our culture and our company strong by exacting hiring standards, so it’s hard to get a job here, but it’s totally worth it (if you ask us).
Thanks for reading and we look forward to hearing from you!
Klick embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We're committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, or family status. If you require disability-related accommodation during the application or interview process, simply let us know and we’ll work with you to ensure you have a positive experience.