Senior Vice President (SVP), Head of PMO
About Klick’s Project Management Office (PMO)
The Project Management Office (PMO) partners with our clients and internal teams to deliver high value and quality programs, projects, and deliverables. While balancing timelines, scopes, and budgets this team collaborates with subject matter experts, client services, and client stakeholders to ensure projects meet clients’ business objectives.
The PMO has smart, dedicated, and team-oriented individuals who work with diverse cross-functional teams to do the right thing for our clients. We apply the rigor of best practices while continually evolving our ways of working to improve our delivery and client outcomes.
Title: Senior Vice President (SVP), Head of PMO
Reports to: Executive Vice President (EVP), Delivery and Solutions
The Senior Vice President (SVP) - Head of Project Management Office (PMO) is responsible for defining, evolving, implementing and overseeing program and project management excellence across Klick Health. This is a leadership role in the organization, where strong business and financial acumen are required as well as a proven ability to foster high performance teams.This person ensures the successful “end-to-end” delivery of projects and programs for all clients and partners closely with Client Services and all disciplines, to provide positive client experiences.
In addition to understanding the business value proposition of engagements, the diverse solutions and deliverables, as well as the delivery process itself, this person must be able to learn quickly and educate a wide variety of disciplines throughout the organization. As a visible leader at Klick, this person recognizes the abilities within others, and develops skills to ensure ongoing growth for the business.
This leader is responsible for aligning the people, processes, measurements, standards for delivery and financial management across the agency. In addition, the Head of PMO is a recognized business leader that creates high performance teams and works to drive collaboration throughout the teams. To succeed at Klick, you’ll need to love a fast pace, approach challenges with optimism, believe that big things are possible, and know that you’re only as good as your team.
- Builds and leads high performance teams and drivers cross-functional team excellence
- Identifies and creates a leadership pipeline for PMO, by mentoring and developing high potentials, and supporting career progression and paths for all individuals
- Fosters and models a diverse and inclusive work environment across teams
- Creates a centre of gravity for attracting and retaining top tier talent, with high performing skills in project and program management
- Leads, manages, and creates an inclusive environment for global, geographically distributed teams
- Maintains visibility into all client programs and projects and provides effective oversight, support and leadership with a scalable framework that empowers and ignites teams.
- Recognizes signals and patterns hindering progress and proactively drives positive and long lasting change across the organization
- Supports teams with effective training, onboarding, and tools
- Rallying teams by adding clarity and providing support, coaching, and guidance
- Continually evolves processes and frameworks to drive greater efficiency, quality and consistency across the organization
- Establishes, refines and updates risk management frameworks, processes and tools to meet current needs and scale for the future
- Drives the capacity and resource management processes and supporting tools for all stakeholders
- Leads and owns cross functional initiatives with effective use of delegation, follow-up through team empowerment
- Partners with client services and cross functional teams to meet and exceed revenue and profit targets
- Define and update project management strategies and tactics, in collaboration with cross functional stakeholders, to effectively plan, organize, monitor and deliver projects.
- Partners with senior leadership to support a diverse and sustainable growth strategy
- Ensures standard methodologies are defined, adopted and updated to meet emerging needs across the organization
- Ability to assess processes, assist in the architecture of new ones, and ensure an appropriate change management approach when required
- Applies sound business acumen to evolve processes, responsibilities, and technology for sustained growth and profitability
- Creates scalable and sustainable recommendations, when developing and/or delivering people, financial, and operational strategies
- Balances short-term and longer-term planning objectives and results, by anticipating potential risks and opportunities
- Ensures positive client experiences and delivery, even in the most challenging circumstances, in partnership with the client services teamsLeads and/or implements cross-agency change initiatives, through building strong relationships and trust with peers
- Understands and proactively monitors client needs, objectives and status and provides clear direction and support to address the most challenging situations
- Has an inquisitive and dedicated client service mindset, to deeply understand and support every client organization, partnership, and alliance across business disciplines
- Continually challenges conventions and provides creative approaches and solutions for the organization and clients, resulting in delivering excellence
- Has a restless, open, and inquisitive approach towards identifying and resolving challenges/problems
- Provides thought leadership across the organization and for clients, to improve and advance capabilities and ways of working
- Delivers actionable insights from a variety of complex data sources to diverse audiences
- Assesses industry, market or client trends to improve client delivery and drive growth
Key Requirements - Skills & Knowledge
- Advanced communication and presentation skills
- Advanced business and financial acumen
- Exceptional interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Exceptional client service mindset, in both delivery and solutions
- Strong negotiation skills
- Sound judgment in decision-making and problem-solving
- Proficient with project management tools and technologies, such as Microsoft Projects, Smartsheets, TFS, Jira, financial processing / tools
- Proficient in change management strategies and systems’ implementations
- Solid understanding of agency/marketing/sales environment
- 15+ years of professional and leadership experience
What Makes Klick Different?
We believe in putting our people first, and always make that our priority. This and our other timeless principles have made all the difference in our over two decades of success. By having an entrepreneurial spirit, playing the long game, considering outcomes over optics, and solving challenging problems through our hacker roots, we live our difference in all that we do. You’ll get to experience a high level of trust and make impactful decisions, judgment calls, and function with autonomy. We fully embrace new thinking. If you have an idea, let’s talk! You’ll be encouraged to let your entrepreneurial spirit flourish and you’ll work with incredible teams that you can learn from, contribute to, and who will support you every step of the way!
Hope to meet soon!
Klick embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We're committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, or family status. If you require disability-related accommodation during the application or interview process, simply let us know and we’ll work with you to ensure you have a positive experience.