About Klick Health
Klick Health is the world’s largest independent, full-service marketing agency and commercialization partner for life sciences. For over two decades, Klick has been laser focused on developing, launching, and supporting life sciences brands to maximize their full market potential. Klick has been named Agency of the Year six times over the last eight years by the industry’s leading publications. For the latest updates, follow Klick Health on Twitter: @klickhealth. There’s something different here.
About Our Creative Craft
The Creative team features an incredible array of experienced, fearless, smart visionaries, capable in all media and technologies, and united by a common goal: to build brands that solve a human need. It requires hard work, a healthy dose of imagination, and a passion for craft to make work that stands out in the world. We’ve got super-smart, friendly, and caring people who put their hearts and souls into the clever work that they create for our clients in order to deliver thoughtful creative messaging to the patients they serve. And the best part? We have a ton of fun while doing it.
The Senior Copywriter is responsible for generating ideas, creating concepts for advertising and promotional copy, developing texts from draft stage through finished product with their art partner; working closely with Creative and Client Service teams to ensure adherence to client’s marketing strategies and objectives within specified deadlines. They will also supervise the work of junior creatives on their projects. In this role, the Senior Copywriter must have a solid understanding of Klick Health departmental procedures such as routing, print production, protocols, usage rights of stock, images for layout, as well as other internal procedures and solutions practiced by our creative craft.
- Demonstrates a strategic and tactical approach during meetings with clients and Client Service teams, to develop effective advertising campaigns reflecting the clients’ objectives
- Understands the target audience and adjusts copy as required
- Contributes innovative ideas appropriate to the client’s marketing strategy that challenge the status quo
- Able to defend strengths of existing concepts while remaining open to input and further explorations
- Proactively anticipates and solves creative problems Follows all pieces of copy through agency process in collaboration with all key stakeholders to make sure messages are both strategically and medically accurate
- Presents concepts and creative work in an organized, professional, and effective style to clients, properly preparing for all client presentations
- Works on multiple projects simultaneously and delivers on client expectations and meets objectives consistently
- Monitors work and progress by supervising the work of junior creatives and providing support as needed
- Understands how budgets and schedules are developed and how this links to business and performance
- Ensures verification of facts and claims with science and regulatory groups at Klick
- Coordinates with Client Service team to identify and obtain information needed to carry out assignments in a timely and effective manner
- Develops and seeks cross discipline learning from colleagues and vendors to ensure highest quality product within specified deadlines
- Keeps up to date on industry trends and shares knowledge with internal teams
Key Requirements - Skills
- Must be able to demonstrate effective oral and written communications skills
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Exhibits decisive problem solving ability
- Ability to work well within a team setting
- Working knowledge of product challenges in relation to overall market
- Computer proficiency; solid knowledge of word text programs
- Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising/Marketing, Communications, Writing or related discipline preferred
- 3+ years of experience in marketing / advertising business experience preferred
What makes Klick different?
You’ll work on numerous multi-million dollar brands—the size and breadth of the accounts here are incomparable to most agencies. We believe in putting our people first, and always make that our priority. This and our other timeless principles have made all the difference in our over two decades of success. By having an entrepreneurial spirit, playing the long game, considering outcomes over optics, and solving challenging problems through our hacker roots, we live our difference in all that we do. You’ll get to experience a high level of trust and be given the freedom to make decisions, judgment calls, and function with autonomy. If you have an idea, run with it! You’ll be encouraged to let your entrepreneurial spirit flourish and you’ll work with incredible teams that you can learn from, contribute to, and who will support you every step of the way!
Klick embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We're committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, or family status. If you require disability-related accommodation during the application or interview process, simply let us know and we’ll work with you to ensure you have a positive experience.