About Klick Health
Klick Health is the world’s largest independent, full-service marketing agency and commercialization partner for life sciences. For over two decades, Klick has been laser focused on developing, launching, and supporting life sciences brands to maximize their full market potential. Klick has been named Agency of the Year six times over the last eight years by the industry’s leading publications. For the latest updates, follow Klick Health on Twitter:@klickhealth.
We are very excited to be building out our Enterprise Solutions team to deliver data driven initiatives to meet our clients’ needs in the Life Sciences industry. We have built a strong practice at Klick, with significant client engagements and have experienced instrumental growth in a short time period. We are looking to elevate our practices by building on the areas of Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Direct Marketing Strategy, Digital Marketing, Campaign Operations, Technology and Analytics solutions which have demonstrated great success.
The Business Analyst is a client-facing business opportunity and solutions focused role, responsible for leading discovery sessions, clearly defining/articulating business needs, eliciting and managing requirements, solution planning, validating solution and business readiness activities for a project or group of projects. scoping, requirements elicitation and management, solution planning, validation of solution and business readiness activities for a project or group of projects. Success is measured by, amongst other things; ability to communicate exceptionally, think outside the box, produce quality requirements, lead client sessions and reliability of project deliveries within project timelines.
The Business Analyst reports to the Director of Enterprise Solutions, and will operate as their trusted advisor and feet on the ground on one or more client portfolios.
- Elicit, manage requirements/business rules by engaging with key internal and external stakeholders for all project types
- Lead and/or support requirements review and solution design sessions
- Be the Subject Matter Expert for client(s) data and omni-channel marketing campaigns
- Partner with critical stakeholders; Strategy, Client Services, Analytics, Media and Project Management teams to ensure the business need is understood and the solution options presented are holistic, comprehensive, and best suited to deliver on client’s needs
- Work closely with the Technology teams; Technical Directors to determine the best solutions that meet the scope of the project(s), Quality Assurance to ensure test plans are aligned with requirements and Development team to guide delivery of the end product
- Support and/or review work effort estimation process and timelines independently or in conjunction with the Project Management team
- Maintaining calm and creating clarity at all phases of the projects for team members involved
- Understand the Klick SDLC in detail, and escalate deviations to the Enterprise Solutions Director(s)
Required Experience and Skills
- Business Analyst or Client Management experience
- Experience with a variety of complex projects, project types and process (i.e. Waterfall, Agile, Iterative, etc.)
- Strong understanding of one or more of the following: database, data warehousing, data management, data quality and governance practices, data analysis and list generation, loyalty program management, solution design, campaign management/testing, reporting and business intelligence
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills catering messages to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to take ownership and drive the project to a successful outcome through strong analytical, problem solving, planning skills
- Strong team player while bringing new ideas to the team
- People management experience is a plus
- Experience and understanding of 3rd party marketing automation and CRM platforms (e.g. Salesforce ExactTarget, Oracle Eloqua, Marketo and/or Adobe Campaign)
- Knowledge of Data Management and Governance best practices
- Knowledge of Lean Six Sigma Process Improvement methodologies
- Experience in highly regulated industries (e.g. Pharma, Financial, Insurance, etc.) is an asset