Paid Social Manager
The Paid Social Manager is a key new role we are adding to the team to help enhance, grow, and innovate an ever growing channel for Klick and the media world as a whole. We are looking for someone with the perfect balance of strategic consumer insight, reporting, and problem solving.
Skills and Experience:
You'll bring at least 5 years of experience in developing strategies and executing paid social media campaigns. In your career, you will have been client-facing and developed digital strategies for Facebook, Instagram, SnapChat, Pinterest and Twitter. Ideally, you will have worked on campaigns for the US market and it would be an asset if you have supported clients in pharma or healthcare. You have the creativity and drive to reach for big ideas and the stamina to sweat the details.
When you come in to meet with the team, we want to hear about your experience developing digital strategy plans for paid social that drive results.
- 5+ years of online advertising experience and 2+ years of client facing experience required
- Have a background working in the paid social space (Facebook Ads Manager, GDN, YouTube, LinkedIn, Amobee Social, etc)
- Have a core operational understanding of critical campaign components such as: Brand Safety Guidelines, Ad Viewability, and filtering for Suspicious and/or fraudulent media activity
- Be extremely detail-oriented, have the ability to prioritize and manage time efficiently among multiple client campaigns and daily tasks, and be able to work effectively under pressure
- Have the ability to provide timely feedback to colleagues, superiors and partners
- Have the ability to act as a proactive part of the media team and to act as a self-starter in an environment that encourages creativity, enthusiasm and organization
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and intermediate knowledge of Word and PowerPoint
- Analytical, detail-oriented and highly organized
- Able to lead team on projects
- Eager to master new software platforms
- Strong initiative with emphasis on problem resolutions
- Adaptable and flexible to work in a fast paced environment of continuous change
- Degree or diploma in business administration, marketing accounting or similar
- Experience with pharmaceutical clients preferred
Klick embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We're committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, or family status. If you require disability-related accommodation during the application or interview process, simply let us know and we’ll work with you to ensure you have a positive experience.