The Biddable Media Strategist will be a part of the Biddable Media team to help enhance, grow, and innovate Klick’s programmatic and paid social practice. We are looking for someone with the perfect balance of strategic and tactical experience to oversee projects from beginning to end. This is the perfect role for one that is diligent and analytical and possesses the ability to translate that into actionable plans and optimizations. The ideal candidate will be excited to put their analytical mind, passion for perfection and love of technology to work in a fast paced, growing team!
Skills & Responsibilities
- You'll bring at least 4+ years of client-facing digital strategy experience specializing in programmatic and other biddable platforms (GDN, YouTube, LinkedIn etc) to the table and ideally you'll have done some of this work for the US market -even better if you've done it for pharma or health related products. You have the creativity and drive to reach for big ideas and the stamina to sweat the details. You are familiar with the tools of the trade and are master of the spreadsheet.
- When you come in to meet with the team, we want to hear about your experience developing digital strategy plans focused on programmatic and/or paid social that drive results. We'd like to find out about your media performance reporting and analysis acumen and we'd also really like to find out about what you love and hate in the agency world to see if we click.
- Provide internal teams and clients with strategic and tactical programmatic media and paid social recommendations that align with client objectives
- Analyze programmatic media and paid social campaign performance and make strategic investment and tactical media optimization
- Deliver input on campaign goals, approaches and methods and help establish success metrics and KPI's
- Launch campaigns with proper insert macros (desktop, mobile and video) and troubleshoot campaign delivery and performance issues
- Understand and communicate value proposition, technology and partnerships to help grow client accounts and provide training where needed
- 4+ years of digital strategy and tactical advertising experience and 2+ years of client facing experience required
- Have a background working in the programmatic space (Trading Desks, Desktop and/or Mobile digital media planning/buying, DSPs, SSPs, Exchanges) and/or paid social space (Facebook Ads Manager, GDN, YouTube, LinkedIn, Amobee Social, etc)
- Posses an industry knowledge of third party ad servers, 3rd Party and 1st Party data targeting approaches- Have a core operational understanding of critical programmatic campaign components such as: Brand Safety Guidelines, Ad Viewability, and filtering for Suspicious and/or fraudulent media activity
- Be extremely detail-oriented, have the ability to prioritize and manage time efficiently among multiple client campaigns and daily tasks, and be able to work effectively under pressure
- Have the ability to provide timely feedback to colleagues, superiors, and partners- Have the ability to act as a proactive part of the media team, and to act as a self-starter in an environment that encourages creativity, enthusiasm, and organization
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and intermediate knowledge of Word and PowerPoint
- Analytical, detail-oriented and highly organized
- Ability to operate under minimum supervision in a growth company
- Eager to master new software platforms- Strong initiative with emphasis on problem resolutions
- Adaptable and flexible to work in a fast paced environment of continuous change
- Degree or diploma in business administration, marketing, accounting or similar
- Experience with pharmaceutical clients preferred
Klick embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We're committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, or family status. If you require disability-related accommodation during the application or interview process, simply let us know and we’ll work with you to ensure you have a positive experience.