VP/SVP Brand Strategy
United States /
Brand Strategy – Brand Strategy /
About Klick Health
Meet a different kind of workplace. Klick Health is an ecosystem of brilliant minds working to realize the full potential of their people and clients in life sciences since 1997. And we’re still growing fast, even after two decades. What does that mean for you? As Klick experiences exponential growth year-over-year, so do the people who help make it happen. Because we’re constantly evolving and changing, we invest in talent early and often, to develop future leaders at all levels. We’re one of the country’s Top 10 Great Workplaces, 10 Most Inspiring Cultures, Best Workplace for Innovators, Best Managed, and Fastest Growing. We know that career paths are seldom simple and straightforward. And that's an asset. If you feel like you'd be a good fit for this role, we encourage you to apply and take the first steps to starting your career journey at Klick!
A role in the Brand Strategy department at Klick represents an amazing opportunity to work with some of the best thought leadership in the industry and make a significant impact on client business. In the role, you are expected to have a deep understanding of the nuances behind customer’s behavior and the research methodologies that will help you dig even deeper. You also possess a strong facility and point of view on brand development (how to translate customer insights into positioning territories, message maps and creative briefs).
Most importantly, you have a love and adeptness at cross-disciplinary collaboration. Communication skills for a strategist are key. We’re looking for people with compelling ways to articulate novel ideas in both written and oral presentation – internally and with clients.
None of us know everything. Insatiable curiosity and the ability to translate that curiosity into thoughtful questions is part of what we most pride in our team.
If that’s you, you’ll find your new home with us at Klick. We’re looking for the next generation’s thought leaders! If you love understanding and staying up to date on brand strategy, healthcare challenges, and thinking through the implications for client’s businesses and the industry as a whole - we’d love to talk with you
Skills and Experience
- 10-12+ years experience in brand strategy/account planning/design strategy experience
- Passion for building and growing brands
- Pitch experience, writing creative briefs, insight mining, conducting interviews, experience facilitating brand building brainstorms
- Experience in pharmaceutical marketing, life sciences marketing, healthcare marketing, or wellness marketing preferred but not required
- Superior client presentation & facilitation skills
- Creative problem solving skills with a passion for innovation
- Strong leadership ability with clients and internal teams
- Ability to see the big picture and know how to influence it with the smallest details
- Creative problem solving skills with a passion for brand building
- Proven ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment
Klick is consciously creating a culture where everyone can thrive and grow in their careers. We believe that our best work comes from our diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We strongly encourage members of historically underrepresented communities to apply, including Black people, Indigenous peoples, and other people of colour, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and people with intersectional identities.
We’re also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment process and work environment. Should you require any accommodation, please contact us at email@example.com and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs and ensure you have a positive experience.