We’re looking for a talented Solutions Architect to play a significant role in Genome's ongoing transformation. Genome is an innovative 100% in-house developed intranet system that allows Klick to do things very differently than the typical agency. It’s our enterprise software that everyone at Klick uses daily to manage tasks, stay on top of projects, connect socially, absorb powerful insights, and so much more.
This role will specifically focus on the growth and evolution of our financial platform within Genome, to make it more stable, more intuitive, more automated, more insightful, and more self-serve centric. This person will be responsible for solutioning, planning, and developing features which will allow our leaders to make even more confident financial decisions and help Klick employees do their jobs more effectively.
- Mapping out the vision of the end to end solution; from design through development to deployments and maintenance
- Gathering requirements from internal teams; translating requirements into technical specifications; developing, testing, infrastructure and deployment
- Development and maintenance of features within the Genome financial platform
- Contributing to and improving existing codebases with best practices and modern technical approaches
- Troubleshooting business issues end to end working directly with Klick team members throughout the process resolving issues confidently
- Acting as an expert advisor for the financial areas of the platform
- Working with senior stakeholders in the discussion of a business problem including evaluation of internal / external software as required
- Troubleshooting the severity and scope of any issues that arise in the platform while closely collaborating with other experts to come up with the right size solution
- Seasoned Developer with experience owning a product from solutioning to implementation working closely with internal stakeholders
- We are looking for an individual who relentlessly transforms, inspires confidence, owns the outcome and who will be brave to challenge conventional thinking
- Possesses analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills
- Team orientation and sparkling interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a detail-oriented fashion without losing sight of the overall picture
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with .NET
- Strong SQL expertise
The position offers challenging and rewarding work. The stakes are high, but the resulting value to Klick is enormous. If you feel this is a good fit and are interested in exploring it further, we would love to hear from you.
Klick embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We're committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, or family status. If you require disability-related accommodation during the application or interview process, simply let us know and we’ll work with you to ensure you have a positive experience.