Senior Front End Developer
About Klick Health
Klick Health is the world’s largest independent, full-service marketing agency and commercialization partner for life sciences. For over two decades, Klick has been laser focused on developing, launching, and supporting life sciences brands to maximize their full market potential. Klick has been named Agency of the Year six times over the last eight years by the industry’s leading publications. For the latest updates, follow Klick Health on Twitter: @klickhealth.
We are looking for developers with exceptional experience producing leading-edge web applications and infrastructure.
We are looking for someone who can create the client and server-side code behind leading brand websites, fully-featured web applications and large marketing initiatives.
We are looking for someone that is passionate about creating amazing experiences. Someone that loves working with cutting-edge technologies and learning at an accelerated pace.
NOTE: We are open to both full time and contract candidates for this role
- Develops client and server-side components
- Develops cross platform desktop, mobile
- Accurately translate from creative designs to HTML/CSS
- Experiments with and evaluates new technologies
- Operates independently or as a member of a team as appropriate for individual projects
- 5+ years developing HTML-based web content
- Extensive experience building modern web applications
- Advanced level knowledge of ReactJS or similar JS libraries
- Intermediate knowledge in building APIs as either RESTful or GraphQL
- Applied knowledge building for mobile web. (e.g. Mobile First, Responsive, PWA)
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues
- Experience creating an managing AWS infrastructure especially serverless services
- Testing library experience for both Unit and Integration Test
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team orientation and sparkling interpersonal skills
- Post-secondary education in Computer Science, Engineering, the Sciences or Mathematics.
- Exposure to working in teams with GitFlow style and automated CI / CD pipelines
- Experience building for Accessibility
- Passion projects outside of work that showcase personal interest in work
- We expect all of our developers to be exceptionally proficient at coding. As a self check, you should be able to do the following two questions in your sleep using your favorite programming language
- Write a ReactJS ToDo application and explain the difference between functional components and hooks vs class components
- Write a cloud function in NodeJS and able to explain concepts like cold-starts, timeouts, and memory allocation