Program Manager, Consulting
About Klick Consulting
Klick Consulting is seeking a high performing, high achieving and passionate Program Manager to join our growing team. Klick Consulting works alongside clients and their businesses to improve patient outcomes in healthcare by providing innovation and digital guidance to global clients operating in life sciences including pharmaceuticals, medical devices and biotech. Headquartered in Toronto, the team is made up of experts in a variety of disciplines, from business strategy to behavioral science to AI/ML.
Position Title: Program Manager
Role Description and Expectations
As a Program Manager on the Consulting team, you will blend project and program management as you support our growing team by overseeing a variety of projects with external clients. You will ensure projects run smoothly, on time, and on budget. You will have multiple projects on the go at any given time, so you should be able to handle competing priorities. Relationships will be key, as things move quickly at Klick, and you will need to build mutual trust to be run successful projects.
- Project Management: building a structure of how the projects will operate including: change management, WBS, meeting cadence, document management strategies, etc.
- Program Management: creating integrated plans for complex projects/programs
- Resource Management: assigning and tracking resource time, functional budget management and workload management
- Financial Management: forecasting, budget tracking, analysis and reporting
- Risk Management: communicating and tracking of overall project risk and implementing mitigation strategies
- Internal Relationship Management: establishing trust and confidence through every interaction with internal stakeholders
- High proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, Smartsheet and Word
- Strong communication skills and comfort working across multiple stakeholder groups, from executive levels to individual contributors
- Sound judgment and decisive problem-solving ability
- Ability to identify linkages between programs and how one may impact another
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field like business is an asset
- Certifications in project management, Scrum or related skills are an asset
- 5+ years experience in project management or program management is required
- Experience supporting commercial operations or supply chain with clients in pharmaceuticals or wellness brands is an asset
What makes Klick different?
You’ll work on numerous multi-million dollar brands—the size and breadth of the accounts here are incomparable to most agencies. We believe in putting our people first, and always make that our priority. This and our other timeless principles have made all the difference in our over two decades of success. By having an entrepreneurial spirit, playing the long game, considering outcomes over optics, and solving challenging problems through our hacker roots, we live our difference in all that we do. You’ll get to experience a high level of trust and be given the freedom to make decisions, judgment calls, and function with autonomy. If you have an idea, run with it! You’ll be encouraged to let your entrepreneurial spirit flourish and you’ll work with incredible teams that you can learn from, contribute to, and who will support you every step of the way!
Klick embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We're committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, or family status. If you require disability-related accommodation during the application or interview process, simply let us know and we’ll work with you to ensure you have a positive experience.