Technical Director, AEM
We're looking for AEM Technical Directors ( Adobe Experience Manager) to help our business grow. You’re a veteran of web or mobile development, comfortable in front of a client, and ready to lead a team to deliver top-notch solutions. You’re smart, and you have a list of applications delivered to prove it.
As a Technical Director you’ll report to one of our VP's of Technology with a focus on a defined portfolio of clients. You will serve as the technical lead on client accounts ranging from $3 million to $13 million+. You require knowledge of Application Development, Web Development, Quality Assurance and Systems Administration as you will be representing all of these disciplines on your accounts.
- Understands business problems to be solved, and provides technical direction and solution during all phases, including discovery, pre-sales, definition and delivery
- Provides estimates for projects for all technical disciplines, and involves other discipline leads where appropriate
- Ensures project managers are equipped to monitor project cost, risk, and timelines.
- Serves as standard escalation point for the project management team for any project risks, costs, and duration
- Ensures quality of all technical outputs meets expectations
- Maintains lasting client relationships, particularly with IT departments, through both remote and on site meetings across North America
- Maintains long-term and big picture plans for client systems, architectures and technical environment
- Identifies new opportunities in day-to-day communication, and communicates them to the core team
- Defines, communicates and enforces necessary standards and regulatory compliance, particularly in relation to security and privacy
- Assists Client Services and Business Development in sales efforts
- Manages a team of developers and other technical staff
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience. Academic excellence preferred
- 8+ years industry experience in technology
- 5+ years experience in a cross-functional role, or 2 year+ experience in at least 2 of the following disciplines: Architecture design, Application Development, Web Development, Quality Assurance, Data, Analytics, CRM Operations, Systems
- In-depth knowledge of cloud computing infrastructure, risk management/compliance and related information security requirements
- 3+ years experience in people management
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team orientation and sparkling interpersonal skills
- Professional accreditations considered
Klick embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We're committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, or family status. If you require disability-related accommodation during the application or interview process, simply let us know and we’ll work with you to ensure you have a positive experience.