Any Office /
Klick Consulting is seeking a high performing, high achieving and passionate Consultant to join our growing team. Klick Consulting works alongside clients and their businesses to improve patient outcomes in healthcare by providing innovation and digital guidance to global clients operating across health, including pharmaceuticals, medical devices and biotech. Headquartered in Toronto, the team is made up of experts in a variety of disciplines, from business strategy to behavioral science to AI/ML.
It’s an exciting time to join Klick Consulting. Health organizations are facing an increasingly complex business landscape that’s changing at an accelerated pace. New technologies are emerging rapidly, government regulations are shifting, the face of competition is changing, and the workforce is more dynamic and empowered than ever. Klick Consulting prides itself on helping clients navigate their problems by taking them from strategy to solution, often testing our results in the market.
As a Consultant on the Klick Consulting team, you will be responsible for:
- Gathering external research
- Participating in customer and expert interviews
- Analyzing client and research data
- Communicating critical insights visually and verbally
- Maintaining deep knowledge of your projects and analysis
- Collaborating with team members across a range of disciplines
- Engaging directly with a variety of clients ranging from privately held businesses to publicly traded multi-national corporations
- 3+ years’ experience in a consulting environment with a focus on healthcare, technology or data
- Post-graduated degree such as an MBA, MPH or MSc or equivalent vocational experience
- Experience in primary and secondary research and data gathering
- Experience in gaining alignment or gathering requirements through client workshops
- Experience in design thinking and future thinking/foresighting is an asset
- Comfort in leading and participating in co-creational ideation and design exercises
- Experience in scoping and project planning
- Excellent communication skills and high level of comfort presenting ideas
Klick embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We're committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, or family status. If you require disability-related accommodation during the application or interview process, simply let us know and we’ll work with you to ensure you have a positive experience.