We’re looking for leaders to help our business grow. You’re a veteran of web or mobile development, comfortable in front of a client, and ready to lead a team to deliver top-notch solutions. You have experience solutioning projects of varied complexity that integrate custom development and multiple off-the-shelf platforms and software. You’re smart, and you have a list of applications delivered to prove it. You’re passionate about delivering high-quality solutions that delight our clients and exceed their expectations. You have a history of building high performing teams that love making a difference in their roles, every day.
As a Vice President, Technology you will be responsible for delivering technology as a part of our commercialization partnerships to a defined portfolio of world-leading, innovative life sciences brands. You will lead a team of Technical Directors, Application Developers, Web Developers and Business Analysts. You will also represent Quality Assurance and System Administration functions in your accounts. You will be responsible for building and leading an intellectually curious team with a strong focus on continuous improvement. Every member of our technology team has passed a stringent developer skills test and has been carefully evaluated to ensure alignment to our values and culture.
This position will be a mix of operational and sales opportunities. You will deliver work. You’ll be required to demonstrate deep technical knowledge, but you’ll also be expected to explain technical opportunities and products to those with less technical expertise. You’ll be able to cross the divide between our IT and our Marketing clients seamlessly, and you’ll identify opportunities for innovative work that drives the success of our customers.
Success is demonstrated through amplification of our culture and values, profitability, innovation, client satisfaction, and growth within the team.
- Accountable for the delivery of high quality, innovative technical solutions in coordination with other Klick craft leads, including: Brand Strategy, Creative, Analytics, Science & Regulatory, etc.
- Driving continuous improvement through: innovation, quality, processes, tools and standardization
- Building, coaching and mentoring teams that exemplify Klick’s values and culture, and meets the needs of our customers and our business - for now and for the future
- Managing the team to exceed utilization and profitability targets
- Building strong relationships at all levels within our clients organizations, including Marketing and Technology teams
- Participating in business development and pitch activities to win new business and grow business within our existing client base
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 15+ years of experience in technology development
- 12+ years of experience in people management
- 5+ years of experience in delivering technology solutions with challenging regulatory/compliance requirements
- Marketing Agency or Pharma experience is an asset, but not required
This position will have travel a few days a month, as most of our clients are US-based biotech and pharmaceutical companies.
We’re growing extremely quickly (averaging 40% year over year), and as we’ve grown we’ve managed to be a Top 5 Great Place to Work, Platinum Best Managed and Deloitte Fast 50 Company. The technical team is full of extremely bright and capable individuals, and you’ll find that Klick has really figured out how to assemble a fantastic team. We’ve been focused on technology since our inception in 1997, and we see it as a major differentiator in our marketplace.
CHANGE YOUR REALITY
Over Twenty years ago, Klick Health set out with a bold vision and a simple promise: to shape the future of digital health. Today, we’re the No. 1 independent digital health agency in the world. And we’re growing. Fast.
So, if you like to work hard and have some fun while you’re at it, we’re always on the lookout for exceptionally talented people. Take a look around and see how working at Klick is radically different.
Klick embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We're committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, or family status. If you require disability-related accommodation during the application or interview process, simply let us know and we’ll work with you to ensure you have a positive experience.