Platforms Solutions Architect
You will define and build platform-based solutions, integration of solutions, evangelize technology solutions as appropriate and identify where these solutions can be most effectively utilized for our clients.
Our CRM Platforms team works to manage marketing and analytics data to orchestrate campaigns and drive insights. As a Platform Solutions Architect, you will be part of a highly creative team responsible for architecting martech infrastructures, roadmaps and designing solutions using platform technologies such as Salesforce.com (SFDC), Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Veeva, Adobe, Datorama, AWS and other platforms for our clients.
We are looking for candidates that are able to show accomplishment in leveraging platform technologies to deliver a variety of solutions and experiences that meet our clients’ needs. Our belief is that if you have the right stuff learning a new language, platform or framework is much easier than learning how to be the kind of motivated team member who will succeed here at Klick.
- Provide architectural, solution and technical oversight for multiple projects at a time, including sharing expertise on standards, guidelines, and design patterns for CRM programs
- Design, documentation, communication and leading of projects related to platform integration and data management
- End-to-end development of various platforms from architecture and design through development to deployments and maintenance
- Proactively identify and communicate potential issues or risks with system landscape
- Develop, lead and maintain Data Quality Architecture, Governance and support data Master data management/stewardship
- Develop timelines, scopes and estimates for projects
- Experiment with and evaluate new technologies
- Support the development team through the full development life cycle including production support, triage and debugging
- Experience in designing and developing strong Service Oriented Architectures
- Experience with data integration technologies and methodologies such as ETL tools, real time data integration, event streams, etc
- Experience working with at least one of enterprise media and digital platforms such as Adobe
- Experience Cloud, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Datorama, Amazon Web Services
- Experience working with activity feed data from various channels such as media, email and web activity.
- Experience in SQL and database platforms such as PostgreSQL or SQL Server
- Experience in one or more cloud database platforms such as Amazon Redshift, Amazon Athena, Amazon DynamoDB, Google BigQuery, Azure SQL, etc
- Knowledge of Agile development practices, particularly sprint planning and assessment
- Team orientation and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a detail-oriented fashion without losing sight of the overall picture
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Post-secondary education in Computer Science, Engineering, the Sciences or Mathematics
- Experience with continuous deployment tools
- Experience working in a consulting role and/or within an agency context
- Certifications in Salesforce Marketing Cloud or other Salesforce products
- We expect all of our developers to be exceptionally proficient at coding.
- As a self check, you should be able to do the following two questions in your sleep using your favourite programming language. Reverse a simple words-only sentence (“bob likes dogs” -> “dogs likes bob”)
- Join two tables on a field using SQL
Klick embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We're committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, or family status. If you require disability-related accommodation during the application or interview process, simply let us know and we’ll work with you to ensure you have a positive experience.