Sci Reg /
About Klick Health
Klick Health is the world’s largest independent, full-service marketing agency and commercialization partner for life sciences. For over two decades, Klick has been laser focused on developing, launching, and supporting life sciences brands to maximize their full market potential. Klick has been named Agency of the Year six times over the last eight years by the industry’s leading publications. For the latest updates, follow Klick Health on Twitter: @klickhealth.
Hey, I’m Victoria Sherriff-Scott, SVP of Science and Regulatory here at Klick Health. My team is part of the quality assurance practice that’s responsible for regulatory submissions and everything in the wonderful world of editorial. We’ve got a kick-ass team that does amazing, meaningful work together. Klick’s goal is to shape the future of digital health and we get to be a big part of that. Our business is growing quickly and it’s time to add a new team member. That’s where you come in.
I’m looking for an intermediate level editor to join my team. You’ll work with a team of top performers to help design and deliver digital marketing sites, media, apps and other projects. Everyone at Klick wears a lot of hats and you’ll be no exception. Your day could include anything from proofreading to attending regulatory reviews and everything in between. You’ll have a lot of support from the best leadership team in Canada and tons of opportunity to learn from the smartest team in digital marketing.
You’ll be busy, but you’ll love it because you’ll be doing amazing work with amazing people. Klick is a special place. We’re 20 years old, growing like crazy, and have a rare and special culture that we defend and cherish. We work in a beautiful office, filled with smart and dedicated people who are committed to delivering healthier outcomes for our clients’ patients. We work hard but we play hard too. Klick is intentionally unlike any agency you’ve ever encountered. It’s hard to get a job here. But it’s really worth it.
- Editing, fact-checking and proofreading clinical and patient-focused content
- Attending inter-departmental meetings, regulatory review meetings and/or client calls
- Regulatory submission preparation and content change management
- Maintaining style guides and core claims documents
- Acting as a regulatory compliance consultant
- 1 – 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Background in science AND/OR pharma
- Extreme attention to detail
- Confidence in your ability to flawlessly proofread content
- Experience working in a collaborative environment
- Bonus: Knowledge of pharmaceutical regulatory affairs
Thanks for reading all the way through! Can't wait to meet.