Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Quality Assurance Lead
About Klick Health
Klick Health is the world’s largest independent, full-service marketing agency and commercialization partner for life sciences. For over two decades, Klick has been laser focused on developing, launching, and supporting life sciences brands to maximize their full market potential. Klick has been named Agency of the Year six times over the last eight years by the industry’s leading publications. For the latest updates, follow Klick Health on Twitter:@klickhealth.
We are looking for a lead to manage a team of quality assurance specialists (Front End / AEM) who help us ensure that only the highest quality websites, applications and tools are released.
As an AEM QA Lead / Manager, you will be managing a team who design, write, document, and execute test plans and scripts for all stages of the web product development lifecycle, following company defined processes and methods.
- Manage a team of QA Analysts
- Identifies, investigates, reports and tracks bugs to closure
- Handles multiple projects with changing priorities and meets concurrent deadlines
- Communicates test results, as well as any errors or issues discovered during testing, to QA team and developers
- Takes part in the planning and implementation of the testing and quality strategy for new and existing projects
- 5+ years QA lead experience with web-based applications
- 3+ years experience with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
- 1 year experience with Adobe Target and Adobe Analytics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of programming fundamentals and a working knowledge of SQL
- Practical experience with relational databases and database applications
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills
- A talent for breaking software
- Team orientation and sparkling interpersonal skills
- Post-secondary education in Computer Science, Engineering, or Mathematics
- Experience in writing test cases and preparing test plans
- Experience with load, stress and volume testing
- Able to understand and develop automated test scripts; Bonus experience with an automated test tool (Watir, Selenium, QuickTest, xUnit, etc.)