VP Group Account Director
Client Services /
The Client Services team at Klick is the place where you can do the best work of your career. There’s just so much more support here than you’re used to. We have no big network issues, no posturing, no politics, and no BS. You’ve never worked with a team like this.
You will deliver fantastic work to your clients. Why? Your team. CS partners with the PMO to run our portfolios. Because our PMO partners are so strong, you can focus solely on meeting the needs of your clients, knowing that delivery and finances are in amazing hands. Account-level leads on creative, strategy, and technology are embedded in your team. They care about your clients as much as you do.
At all levels within Client Services, Account Directors and Group Account Directors have a tremendous amount of ownership and autonomy to do what’s right for our clients. We are highly empathetic, and highly competitive. We are always looking for the win/win, and we play as hard as we work.
Klick Health is actively seeking a VP, Group Account Director to join our outstanding team of Client Service professionals. The ideal candidate will be an experienced client services individual responsible for playing a lead role in the definition of innovative and effective digital initiatives across all channels (brand strategy, online advertising, site build, search to name a few) that meet client marketing and business objectives for key accounts. This individual will also lead a cross-functional team to flawless execution.
We’re looking for a fearless leader to assist our valued clients in developing solutions that drive their success. We believe in autonomy, meaning you’ll be running your own business and responsible for your team, which is why we need someone who is a disciplined, self-starter with the ability to work independently. The appropriate candidate for this role should be comfortable taking educated risks and confident in their ability to make decisions. To do so, we will give you the tools you need to succeed and work collaboratively with you to ensure your strengths are optimized. You’ll have an amazing support system working with you and standing beside you at all times.
MANAGEMENT AND EXECUTION
- P&L responsibility for assigned clients
- Demonstrate good “spidey sense” – responsible to discover opportunity or risk
- Manage and work to exceed client expectations
- Act as the client ambassador within Klick.
- Maintain and grow strong mid and senior level client relationships
- Monitor project execution to ensure success and that projects comply with regulatory requirements
- Lead cross-functional teams in delivering digital marketing programs across multiple channels and motivate them to success
- Strategic Alignment
- Understand the industry vertical, regulatory and political environments and industry pressures
- Relentlessly develop roadmaps for clients to identify and leverage ongoing opportunities for their success
- Articulate client’s brand vision and objectives to the team to design initiatives to drive client’s business forward
- Work with the other client vendor partners for mutual success
- University Degree, focus in Business or Science; MBA preferred
- 10+ years of experience in digital marketing and strategy development, ideally in a client facing role
- A passion for technology, emerging media and the Internet; specific interactive strategy experience required
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- An understanding of marketing communications and regulations of the pharmaceutical/healthcare industry in the US
- Previous agency experience
- Ability to work independently and at times from home
- Travel time –up to 40% travel required
- Valid passport is required
Klick is growing fast. Since inception in 1997, we’ve averaged 30+% growth every year, and this year’s crazy audacious target is 50%, and it looks like we’re going to meet it. All of that insane growth means a ton of opportunity, both for your career and for us to build an amazing workplace where you can do your best work. We’re one of Canada’s top 10 Great Workplaces, 10 Most Inspiring Cultures, Best Managed, Best Employers and Fastest Growing. We’ve been able to keep our culture and our company strong with exacting hiring standards, so it’s hard to get a job here, but it’s totally worth it (if you ask us).
Thanks for reading and we look forward to hearing from you!
Klick embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We're committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, or family status. If you require disability-related accommodation during the application or interview process, simply let us know and we’ll work with you to ensure you have a positive experience.